Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Watch you see Lebron at the Espn zone in NYC on thursday night watchen the finals in his future city
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Actually, LeBron is obligated to the media. You get fined heavy, if you don't cooperate. Word to Sheed' "both teams played hard" pressconference.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

What does the man need a pass for.. He's mad his team lost in the playoffs I wouldnt wanna talk to anyone either
It's called sportsmanship. People go on and on about how LeBron is humble (
indifferent.gif
) and a loyalist to the game.

Wouldn't no OG take an L like this...@$#!+%% Diva.
eyes.gif
Sportsmanship means talking to reporters who wanna slurp him after a loss???

What do you want the _ to say after they got elminated??
it's not that, lebron didn't even bother approaching any of the magic players after the game... he went straight to the lockers... dudealways fails to give credit to the opposing team, he did the same thing against boston last year.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Wow Bron not gonna even face the reporters...what a tool

And after Kobe lost to the Celtics by 39 did HE speak to the reporters... no.
Wrong. He did speak to reporters.

how is Mo gonna complain about the officiating when they got whopped
laugh.gif

while Bron should have probably stayed a little after the game ended, it's not that serious that he just up and left the scene. Anything less than aChampionship was a failure to him(as it should be)

Would have been nice to see him congratulate Dwight and them a bit, but i'm not mad at him

it's not that, lebron didn't even bother approaching any of the magic players after the game... he went straight to the lockers... dude always fails to give credit to the opposing team, he did the same thing against boston last year.

This aint college ball buddy.. How often do you see dudes shaking hands after games unless they're cool with each other somehow

laugh.gif
Dudes are something else in this thread. Like Lebron is contractually obligated to speak to reporters after each and every game....

Dude's team lost the game and I can't fault Lebron after putting near 40 ppg during this series to want to get away from reporters after putting somuch effort into the season and playoffs.

Still don't know why ya'll trippin over Lebron not talking to reporters...
laugh.gif

it's not that, lebron didn't even bother approaching any of the magic players after the game... he went straight to the lockers... dude always fails to give credit to the opposing team, he did the same thing against boston last year.

This aint college ball buddy.. How often do you see dudes shaking hands after games unless they're cool with each other somehow

So you're telling me Lebron and Dwight weren't "cool".(Beijing)...

if kobe can go speak to the media after that 40 point beat down last year bron bring yo %!* off the bus

Lebron is a sore loser .

Go hooooooooooooome boy .

He needs to take advice from Melo . Melo is a good / classy dude .

Back
Top Bottom