eek.gif

props to the #1 team in the NBA and the future 09 MVP on the win
tired.gif
they don't play until tomorrow vs houston
laugh.gif
@ not even knowing who you play

roll.gif
@ that pathetic performance by the clippers

Dudes were allowing layups and open 3s to the cavs and then like 10 consecutive stupid plays on offense
Why didn't they just post up Baron every time down on one of the ****** shooters?
smh.gif

Lebron has the best supporting cast in the league. Every supporting player can knock down shots from at least 20 feet. That is some serious floor spacing
sick.gif

It was the clippers though
tired.gif

I wonder why dudes were forcing Lebron to drive though. Dude bricked his only jumper in the last 3 minutes. I would have taken my chances with him brickingfrom afar.

Dunleavy is an idiot.

clippers are a JOKE of a team right now. kaman probably forgot his adderall today. go home and hunt ur deers kaman, probably the dumbest player in the leagueright now.

Oh wait, nvm , that would be randolph
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

big shots from Mo and Thornton
eek.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Dudes were allowing layups and open 3s to the cavs and then like 10 consecutive stupid plays on offense
Why didn't they just post up Baron every time down on one of the ****** shooters?
smh.gif

Lebron has the best supporting cast in the league. Every supporting player can knock down shots from at least 20 feet. That is some serious floor spacing
sick.gif

tired.gif
Not really, I think he has one of the worst supporting casts.

LOL. Game was tooooooooooooooo funny LOL. I had a feeling the Clips would blow it, and blow it they did. Is Cleveland in da house? Without a doubt suckas

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

eek.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif
50-13 says otherwise

They probably have the best or 2nd best defense in the league as well. It seems as if those shooters NEVER miss when they are wide open
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

eek.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif
50-13 says otherwise

They probably have the best or 2nd best defense in the league as well. It seems as if those shooters NEVER miss when they are wide open
smh.gif
Lebron is the biggest reason they have that record. If you didnt already know, NBA players are supposed to make wide open shots. The Cavs havegood team D, but you act like that's all supporting cast. Lebron is becoming one of the best defenders in the league.

plz tell me i was seen things at the gym and zach didnt shoot a 3 point shot from half court with 6 sec left?

If you believe one player can achieve a record of 50-13 in a sport where 12 people are active for games, well you sir are an embicile. D Wade is a beast, leadsthe league in scoring, and his team is barely over .500. Kids say the darndest things.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If you believe one player can achieve a record of 50-13 in a sport where 12 people are active for games, well you sir are an embicile. D Wade is a beast, leads the league in scoring, and his team is barely over .500. Kids say the darndest things.

if you take ANY superstar of a team then the team would suck

Back
Top Bottom