Cavs V Clippers Gameday Thread Vol: Goin for the #1 spot

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If you believe one player can achieve a record of 50-13 in a sport where 12 people are active for games, well you sir are an embicile. D Wade is a beast, leads the league in scoring, and his team is barely over .500. Kids say the darndest things.
Where did he say LeBron is the only reason they have that record? He said biggest reason, not only...big difference. They can hardly be consideredthe most talented supporting cast. They are just all put in great positions, especially since most of them are jump shooters because LeBron draws so muchattention.

bron would have had 15 assists easy but they had missed LAYUPS in that first half. that behind the back to JJ which he bobbled, then the behind the back togibson i think the next play later, he misses the layup. threadin the needle like a seamstress

Cleveland State Vikings and a Cleveland Cavaliers victory of tremendous magnitude on the same night?!?!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
clippers are pathetic
when i saw that the clippers were up by 19, i thought that they would help us by beating the cavaliers, but now i see that it was dumb to think that theclippers could win
laugh.gif
the times that i watch them, they have a chance towin, but of course they lose

what was zach thinking he had a lot of time to get the ball to a shooter, well he was probably there to get the pass and pass it back and yet he shot it fromway out when he had shooters on the floor with him, anyway although im disappointed the clips lost yet again, im proud that they gave the cavs a run for theirmoney.oh and yeah it was nice to see kaman out there again, hopefully everybody gets healthy.

I told ya the Clippers never fail...

Cavs do this alot tho...good that we are capable of making runs, but we shouldn't be down against these type of teams, and have to exoend extra energy.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

b313fd6687407dec6eb19852db87786b-getty-82992361ng040_cavs_clips.jpg
pimp.gif
... Cleveland has its Jordan and Pippen.....

man on man what a stretch run this is gonna be.... all the records of my late 80's CAVS are going down...
Most road wins
Most home wins
Franchise record for wins..
First Division title in 30 plus years
Possible first #1 overall seed

Maybe... just maybe... a title in a major sport... for the first time in my lifetime...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

pimp.gif

man on man what a stretch run this is gonna be.... all the records of my late 80's CAVS are going down...
Most road wins
Most home wins

Maybe... just maybe... a title in a major sport... for the first time in my lifetime...
smile.gif

tired.gif
Scottie Pip rollin over in his grave right now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif

Most road wins
Most home wins

smile.gif

tired.gif
smh.gif
In his grave you say???????????????????????????????????

scottie-pippen-1a.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif

Most road wins
Most home wins

smile.gif

tired.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I doubt it. Cleveland has a great scoring 1-2 punch, a servicible Center and significant role players... that 50-13 record is no fluke..
Jordan did not start winning 50 plus games a season until Scottie and Horace got there
Mo has been a similiar difference maker....

Back
Top Bottom