CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Anyone know if there out in the wheaton/silver spring area yet?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

where can i get a black barkley vs godzilla t shirt in large, I will pay $40.00 for a Nike brand new one?

im out in houston, ima check 2 see if they are out here already... ill update when I get back...
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Quote:
where can i get a black barkley vs godzilla t shirt in large, I will pay $40.00 for a Nike brand new one?
:smh:
smh.gif
making the rounds and see whats really good with this tee......

Yeah, so, I called all the shoes stores in my area and it looks like none of them are getting these or they have no idea they're coming.

Looks like I have to wait for these to hit websites.

yo is Champs the ONLY store getting these??
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Isn't footlocker the only store getting these? correct me if im wrong i'm not 100% sure.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Damn, you dudes are BEASTING over these. I know they're a classic and all that, but chill with the madness---you're just making it harder to get a pair of GENERAL RELEASE shoes. :lol:
laugh.gif
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

Quote:
so when will the other stores in NYC start getting these?

vim...confirmed by a friend who works at one and is cool with the manager. the sku / product code is already in their systems but they are un-sure of when stores will recieve them.

and too all those still on the hunt don't sleep on these shoes based on eveyones comments of " yall beasting" blah blah...these shoes maybe g.r but they sure aint sitting on shelves.

im working on my second pair with some sort of discount.

Quote:
whats the biggest size nike made the tees in? I need a 3x
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

For my NY NT'ers:

I picked up the shirt at Roosevelt Field Mall in L.I.

I checked Green Acres in L.I. also, but they only had the white.

I'm reffering to the black t-shirt. They also had other colors like grey and I think red and white. But to me black t-shirt>*

The dude at footlocker told me to check champs upstairs for the kicks, but I ain't in no rush whatsoever. These will be everywhere and I'll just wait till then to get it under retail, and/or they hit eastbay or footlocker and get them with a discount.

Everyone that is beasting they not no Jordan release so I don't think that many people will care for them like that.

I'll keep checking this post to see what's good with these kicks just in case I sleep to hard and miss out.

My sig is under construction...

the kicks are adults only and the smalles size i have seen is 8 ... so not sure if the come in 7.5

and if you hitting me up for the shirt only Large and XL left in the store ..

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

MD Heads, Champs in Columbia Mall has them in stock.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom