CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

I wonder when Nashville is going to get these joints. Godzillas are classic and most def an Aqua killer that's saying a whole lot.
DS BLK/CAROLINA 5 SIZE 10 $210 shipped

To All My Bay Area Peeps!!!!

Champs in the Sunvalley Mall (Concord) has a FSR, copped a 13 yesterday! Act fast!

Quote:
Sneakers that I really, really like I buy two pairs of.

I dont have two pairs of a lot of sneakers just the ones that I really like or are special to me.

The only sneakers that I own more than one pair of are Foam Ones & XIIIs Flint XIII x 6 (but now x 3 the other three were acquired down the line and 3 were VNDS, they were my firsts).

The Aquas were the first Jordans that I wanted, but I was too young so my moms never bought me anything expensive. I didnt start buying nice until I started working.

I have doubles of Air Max Penny 1s in Blk/Blue and Blk/Rd XIIIs & XIVs, but theyre OGs, 2000 retros and then I bought the retros to retire the OGs.

So its not like I always do it. If I dont get two pair I know I will regret it, because I already regret not picking up another pair of the CB34 Force Max in Blk/Gry that came out earlier this year now they're all messed up.
:smile:
smile.gif
http://thisisrealmusic.com​

South Coast Plaza FL has nothing bigger than a 12. Not sure about the other sizes, but they DON'T have my 13.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Picked up a sz. 11 at the Northridge Fashion Center. They still have sz. 11's. Not sure about other sizes.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Why is the rest of the western hemisphere (Eastbay, FNL, other online sites) behind in getting these?

@#%$ literally makes me sick to mi estomago.
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

Just picked up mine at the Oak Park Mall, Olathe Kansas. Had a FSR. No one in Kansas is checking for these.

holidaysmore. . .2001

any info on godzillas in the Austin/San Antono area...... those shoes are too sick to pass on... def an classic
So I quit, y'all welcome
Y'all don't know my struggle
Y'all can't match my hustle
You can't catch my hustle
You can't fathom my love dude--kanye

I got mines and them Aquas too.
6aq7708.jpg
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PLEASE RELEASE FRED SMOOT​

Someone take some pics of the barkley shirt . Its sweet. I got mine at the stonewood footlocker in downey, CA. Suggested retail is 28 dollars. Yea i really love these CB's. I will pick up my aquas with ease at 9 tomorrow. Its costly buying both shoes much less buying 2 of each.

"seasoned vet,"

I second that emotion/thought.

Word to my dude "ninjahood."

But, looking at his pic --

and keep in mind I'm a Jordan head and got in his hobby because of Jordan's shoes

-- Zillas win.

I only wish the 1993 NBA Finals went that way too. lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

When was the official release date of these?? I have been checkin' the local malls here and can't find them anywhere.

called a local footaction and they said they got them but not releasing them for another 2 weeks. what the...........

Kev! - Thanks for calling man. Congrats by the way! :wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

buttface at r sole told me these dont come out until december today when i went to inquire about the aquas
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
The.Original.Fullzip.Hoodie.
TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

I copped both.... All I need now is the Godzilla shirt... anyone know da SKU#? PM me please!!!!
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

People are overeacting to these a little more than they should. These are EVERYWHERE. And stores that don't have them yet will soon be receiving them.

This is just like the Orlando Penny 1's all over again.
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

DALLAS HEADS FOOTACTION IN VALLEY VIEW FULL SIZE RUN, AND TEES. these are great but once again the south turns an eye to a classic shameful.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
This is just like the Orlando Penny 1's all over again
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

what are these officially called? any websites selling yet?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom