CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

rocked my cb34's today for the first time...loved them...felt great......now the aquas
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

these were a pretty easy cop. Im not too big on the aquas, and judging by that pic alone, the quality of the barkely's looks waaay better than the aquas.

did a lil shoppin this mornin.. couldnt find the aquas my size in footlocker, footaction, finishline or champs.. was a lil pissed but still ended up coppin these bad boys... :pimp:
pimp.gif
4z8pqf7.jpg
6fetsuw.jpg

Yea thanks for posting the pic now people know that the shirt is a must. I got the shirt 2. Its like 30bucks :0.

I passed on these for the aquas.... I plan to make these my next pickup, hopefully...
FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

went to get my aquas this morning...
hit footaction and footlocker...and what do you know, they got em'

but they wouldnt gimme my mil.discount so i said F it, ill wait
making excuses about why they couldn't gimme my discount.

just ordered my womens aquas from eastbay...went to hibbetts sports and got my mens aquas

will get barkleys another day
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

just copped my second pair for 94, not a cheap as you 84'ers but its all good. now what good this tee... i hope i aint late, i been lazy :frown:
frown.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

Shipments will come next week according to some FL employees. I got a 10.5, a half size smaller than my usual size. I will exchange it when they re-stock these. So, for those out there who did not get these this week, CHILL...

I had to get my tee in White. I think the Black are only in bigger sizes..the smallest i seen was a XL.. Did anybody get it smaller? M, L
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

anyone know where to get these in the penn. or philly area?
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

TEAM A M FAM

FOOTACTION EASTRIDGE HAS EM.

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

shirts are corny...and now everybody is beasting to get one...because everybody else wants one. lmao

shame
The Real.

^ yea its going to look real cheezy with a bunch of dudes wearing the same t shirt and kicks set.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Back
Top Bottom