+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Knowin Fab, they prolly fake
laugh.gif

omg is that chris brown...wow looks like something his stylist made him wear to relate better to the kids...i hate rappers with their stupid stylists...dressyourself like normal people

Thats not a bad fit that chris brown is wearing, dont think it is very hypebeastish but i can see where yall are comin from with some of his other fits

omg is that chris brown...wow looks like something his stylist made him wear to relate better to the kids...i hate rappers with their stupid stylists...dress yourself like normal people
ppl have stylist because they dont have time to pick out there own clothes like normal ppl

Originally Posted by jefffort5

omg is that chris brown...wow looks like something his stylist made him wear to relate better to the kids...i hate rappers with their stupid stylists...dress yourself like normal people
ppl have stylist because they dont have time to pick out there own clothes like normal ppl

What????? Don't have time to pick out their own clothes so they can't wipe their own!$++ too? Please it doesn't take that long to pick out someclothes especially if you actually care about what you wear. I mean if I had money I'd love to go looking for clothes and kicks all day.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Originally Posted by jefffort5

What????? Don't have time to pick out their own clothes so they can't wipe their own!$++ too? Please it doesn't take that long to pick out some clothes especially if you actually care about what you wear. I mean if I had money I'd love to go looking for clothes and kicks all day.

so you actually think celebs can just go shopping anytime they want to....you think jay could go in a local boutique without getting annoyed by fans whentrying to shop..celebs cant even go to the movies let alone go shopping....plus their schedules don't allow them sufficient enough time to go out and dostuff like that

Back
Top Bottom