+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

7w5fk2r.jpg

6satg5x.jpg

6x7d1ki.jpg

Jay Z and Fab seriously need to find new people to dress them.

This thread is straight comedy. The Kanye groupies are relentless.

I'm no Omarion fan, but the kid been doing his thing for a minute. Rocking Espos, rocking Buck Dunks. He the trendy type, and is usually up on what'shot. Or at least his stylist is.

So to say he's jocking Kanye.........I think it's more you that's jocking Kanye. He don't own a style. Kanye himself is basically doing whatcats in JP and even in the US been doing for years. And I believe he has a stylist as well.

He just happens to have the paper to do it extra big. More power to him. But y'all need to chill. Your worship is blinding you. Do your own thing.

Originally Posted by babybop2g

^I know I had that too but after so long doesn't that get boring? I mean slightly matching or the subtle stuff is the best because you're able to show off your eye for putting together colors in unconventional ways and not goin the easy route. It's hard to not look like a mannequin imo... but I like it so much better.

never gets boring to me....take the easter air force 1s for example......the 06 version...they are yellow. a dark lavender color, teal, and a mintcolor...its easy for me to wear a yellow polo or a lavender polo...but to find a shirt with all of those colors in it...not many ppl can do it...let alone doit at all....now with all the jordan stuff..i can understand that...that OD sometimes and how is fabs fit wack?? somebody answer that plz
I cant speak for jay...at all
but all in all....we really cant specify whats fly or not...or what looks good...we come from different environments and communities where something that mightbe acceptable here...may not be acceptable there...ya feel me

Originally Posted by jefffort5

^I know I had that too but after so long doesn't that get boring? I mean slightly matching or the subtle stuff is the best because you're able to show off your eye for putting together colors in unconventional ways and not goin the easy route. It's hard to not look like a mannequin imo... but I like it so much better.

never gets boring to me....take the easter air force 1s for example......the 06 version...they are yellow. a dark lavender color, teal, and a mint color...its easy for me to wear a yellow polo or a lavender polo...but to find a shirt with all of those colors in it...not many ppl can do it...let alone do it at all....now with all the jordan stuff..i can understand that...that OD sometimes and how is fabs fit wack?? somebody answer that plz
but all in all....we really cant specify whats fly or not...or what looks good...we come from different environments and communities where something that might be acceptable here...may not be acceptable there...ya feel me
I think a N' should be shot for wearing the easters and a shirt with every color of the shoe on it.
laugh.gif
But there's definitely ways to to feng shui colors in a way that youdon't look how fab looks. Take that fit with the Lebanon Blazers, Crooks Jacket, Yanks fitted, etc. A ****** in Rhode Island can pull that off with ease. At the same time, there's ways you can not match & look a lil' "extra." It all depends on what one is looking to do. Everyoneain't tryna "get fresh."

And Hov' never really could dress that well. But damn, I can't believe that Gino Green stunt.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by jefffort5

never gets boring to me....take the easter air force 1s for example......the 06 version...they are yellow. a dark lavender color, teal, and a mint color...its easy for me to wear a yellow polo or a lavender polo...but to find a shirt with all of those colors in it...not many ppl can do it...let alone do it at all....now with all the jordan stuff..i can understand that...that OD sometimes and how is fabs fit wack?? somebody answer that plz
but all in all....we really cant specify whats fly or not...or what looks good...we come from different environments and communities where something that might be acceptable here...may not be acceptable there...ya feel me
I think a N' should be shot for wearing the easters and a shirt with every color of the shoe on it.
laugh.gif
But there's definitely ways to to feng shui colors in a way that you don't look how fab looks. Take that fit with the Lebanon Blazers, Crooks Jacket, Yanks fitted, etc. A ****** in Rhode Island can pull that off with ease. At the same time, there's ways you can not match & look a lil' "extra." It all depends on what one is looking to do. Everyone ain't tryna "get fresh."

And Hov' never really could dress that well. But damn, I can't believe that Gino Green stunt.

arguments like this...i just say eff it...agree with the opposition and get on with life

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Lol at ppl that are now realizing that jay-z can't dress
i have been saying this for years fam. and friends be like dude you are trippin, but they the ones that cant dress

Ugh, I hate that I'm posting this pic, but a friend and I are debating. What kicks is kanye wearing? Simple, cheap vans???

Obv, Evel's outfit is FIYAAAAA (rip)

^ they're most likely regular vans authentics. NOW EVERYBODY rushes to the store to cop some all black authentics haha
tired.gif

^^HAHA W3RD That guy posing had me dying when I first saw it posted
WHO IS HE? Wearing a melosuit wid the lowtop18s
NO BUENO

Dude, NTers are such whiny babies sometimes. We get it, there's a lack of exclusive/rare/heat being shown, but it's still interesting to see whatcelebrities are feeling and what they wear on the regular.

SMH

I thought Jay was all about button ups and dressing business like now he's taking a step backwards by dressing like a 16 yr old hypebeast

Lol I swear I was gonna say the same thing about hov he;s been letting me down =/ and this thread might aswell be kanye wearing heat good lordy =/

Back
Top Bottom