Cell phone etiquette

Yeah when chirp phones were popular..

mother of **** those were the worst. I hayyyyted so much about that era, wholeheartedly.

modern equivalent is folks checking/answering voice DMs with people around...the flying fornication is that?!

#inmyday when you were with people in a room by choice, you chiefly communicated with those present.

if I'm in a place, at a friend's crib, at a restaurant, at a party...then I'm there. I expect the same from others.

the Internet was a triumph for mankind--I'll never type otherwise--but smartphones were a net negative.

They brought us closer to those that are far away, but made us farther from the ones that are close to us :smh:

I have a smartwatch and I'll leave my phone behind sometimes. I told my female friend I was about to go out and I'm leaving my phone and you would've thought I said I'm leaving my shoes. 'what if you wanna take a picture', I'm like, guys don't do that lol she's known for taking selfies/mirror pics whenever she goes out.

The older i get, I feel like I'm beginning less of a people person. Which is a good thing.

Convenient for you.

You killing the person on the other end lol.

It might just be me.

But I can't stand it.

I haven’t had anybody complain on their end. Only time I wouldn’t do it if I have people in my car. Don’t need everybody listening to my conversation.

I cant stand when people play on their phone at restaurants/bars or any social environment ..I try to only be on my phone when I'm by myself..if I'm around other people I like to enjoy the company and live in the moment..if it's true that before you die your life flashes before your eyes a lot of people going to see a ton of scrolling on socail media smh

What i find myself guilty of is talking on the phone and surfing, thus not paying full attention. I need to work on that because i can tell when other people do it to me and i don't like it.

What about the opposite when you're clearly on your phone doing something then someone comes up to you to talk about their weekend or some ****.

Like 0 prior contact. Old folks at work be doing that ****.

the absolute worst.
SwiftKey-iPhone-KeyboardClickSounds1.png

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I hate when people talk on the phone in front of other people. If I have to absolutely take a call, I'm answering it and asking them to let me call them back in 30 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom