Chaddocx Footwear Updated Pictures On Pg.6 New Sneaker Brand

Good Evening Niketalk,
I would like to take this time to show you all a few pictures of an up and coming brand name entitled "Chaddocx Footwear."
I am working with a very close friend of mine who is the designer of this shoe style which will be entitled "First"
The Chaddocx First shoe has an Gold Leather Upper along with a Tan sole.
This is the Cinnamon/Metallic-Gold colorway scheduled to be released this year in the fall season.
Any type of feedback will be welcome as we will appreciate it greatly!

PM me for anymore information, once again Thank You To Niketalk & I would like to also take this time out to thank all of the NT Moderators and Administrators if you need anything just let us know as we are grateful for being able to promote on your website.
2hob7yu.jpg
9jglsk.jpg
ng8ugk.jpg
xf26mw.jpg

Good Evening Niketalk,
I would like to take this time to show you all a few pictures of an up and coming brand name entitled "Chaddocx Footwear."
I am working with a very close friend of mine who is the designer of this shoe style which will be entitled "First"
The Chaddocx First shoe has an Gold Leather Upper along with a Tan sole.
This is the Cinnamon/Metallic-Gold colorway scheduled to be released this year in the fall season.
Any type of feedback will be welcome as we will appreciate it greatly!

PM me for anymore information, once again Thank You To Niketalk & I would like to also take this time out to thank all of the NT Moderators and Administrators if you need anything just let us know as we are grateful for being able to promote on your website.
2hob7yu.jpg
9jglsk.jpg
ng8ugk.jpg
xf26mw.jpg

Oh man. Congrats on your venture and best of luck. I'm not gonna "hate" or anything but my biggest problems are that they're very generic looking PLUS they appear to be very cheaply made (synthetic leather, buckling at the heel, etc) and the biggest problem I have is your brand name. Unless you had some sort of incredible product, I don't see how that name is going to fly. How is it even pronounced?

Oh man. Congrats on your venture and best of luck. I'm not gonna "hate" or anything but my biggest problems are that they're very generic looking PLUS they appear to be very cheaply made (synthetic leather, buckling at the heel, etc) and the biggest problem I have is your brand name. Unless you had some sort of incredible product, I don't see how that name is going to fly. How is it even pronounced?

Back
Top Bottom