Chaddocx Footwear Updated Pictures On Pg.6 New Sneaker Brand

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

24y4he0.gif

roll.gif
  * DEAD *

i dont want to hate because i respect you for "doing" instead of just "dreaming" but i think you start over... entirely.

i dont want to hate because i respect you for "doing" instead of just "dreaming" but i think you start over... entirely.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

I dont think he needs to start over entirely, Shoe looks decent and could have potential to be the next Creative Rec

066.JPG

There are a lot of dudes who would wear these kind of shoes.

My advice, Change the name and focus more on quality. Try to get the shoes manufactured here in the US. Shoes made here will sell.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

I dont think he needs to start over entirely, Shoe looks decent and could have potential to be the next Creative Rec

066.JPG

There are a lot of dudes who would wear these kind of shoes.

My advice, Change the name and focus more on quality. Try to get the shoes manufactured here in the US. Shoes made here will sell.

is this suppose to be like high-end footwear?

i really dont like that stuff either...

is this suppose to be like high-end footwear?

i really dont like that stuff either...

The HI-TOP/Supra concept needs to die. Ben Baller is to blame for suckering half of y'all into falling for that ugly fad.

Aside from that, from the pictures the quality looks really poor. Its the type of sneaker you see chillen at the ROSS clearance racks that nobody pays any mind to. Word to Supras

The HI-TOP/Supra concept needs to die. Ben Baller is to blame for suckering half of y'all into falling for that ugly fad.

Aside from that, from the pictures the quality looks really poor. Its the type of sneaker you see chillen at the ROSS clearance racks that nobody pays any mind to. Word to Supras

Back
Top Bottom