Chaddocx Footwear Updated Pictures On Pg.6 New Sneaker Brand

I'm not trying to be a follower but damn those shoes are fricking [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UGLY[/color]  to you OP and

I'm not trying to be a follower but damn those shoes are fricking [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UGLY[/color]  to you OP and

I'm guessing you called them "First" because it's your first model, but I still think it's funny that there's not a single new design element on them.

I'm guessing you called them "First" because it's your first model, but I still think it's funny that there's not a single new design element on them.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

24y4he0.gif

roll.gif

Man I swear y'all are brutal with the comments. It is an ugly shoe, but y'all need to ease up on the critcism. I can't hate on OP at all cuz this is what I want to do as well. I know it's really hard to start your own shoe line. I think OP will look at the mistakes and make his shoe line better. It will take time of course. At least it's a start. OP, How did you start your own Shoe line? How much money did it cost you to start it?

Man I swear y'all are brutal with the comments. It is an ugly shoe, but y'all need to ease up on the critcism. I can't hate on OP at all cuz this is what I want to do as well. I know it's really hard to start your own shoe line. I think OP will look at the mistakes and make his shoe line better. It will take time of course. At least it's a start. OP, How did you start your own Shoe line? How much money did it cost you to start it?

The criticism is fine, that is why i posted pictures here on NT.
DR813 just PM me if you have any questions.
I will get a picture of how these look on foot later on this evening for you to see.

The criticism is fine, that is why i posted pictures here on NT.
DR813 just PM me if you have any questions.
I will get a picture of how these look on foot later on this evening for you to see.

Back
Top Bottom