Champions League knockout stage draw

$*%!+! piece of *+## Wenger.

A world class keeper costs like 5 million pounds max. Man Utd. paid around 2 mill for Van Der Sar.

Almunia and Fabianski is the best you can do?
indifferent.gif

Fabianski cost Arsenal the match today. Both goals were 100% his fault
indifferent.gif

WOW @ The Gunners. Not an Arsenal fan but Wenger needs to go IMO. His ways are old and they need a change.

I'm catching the replay of this Bayern match, and they were gifted a man up and the late winner because Klose was yards offside. I doubt the official will be refereeing a match in the CL again.

EDIT: Just realized it was Tom Henning Ovrebo the %*@*%%% who robbed the Blues last year. I hope this guy goes to hell.

Lloris is rumored to be coming in this summer, let's hope that is true...imo to give that as a free kick , and Sol didn't really kick it back to Fabianski he ran and it hit off his toe, from what I saw and I replayed it tons of times to see. It was poor to give that, especially seeing they took it like right by the goal and the "back pass" happened on the edge of the box and the ref allowed it. I was disapointed by todays performance by everyone, seemed like Nasri and Denilson were the only 2 playing out there...definitely had many chances but could never take them. It could be worse though, the away goal helps and I expect the return leg with all our injured people back to be a very strong game and hopefully a blowout, calling 4-0 on the return leg at the Emirates.  

I was really wondering why Wenger put Fabianski in instead of Mannone, he definitely is a better keeper...why Wenger chose him we will never know...

wenger-fail-300x255.png

Pure frustration from today's match from the Gunners. I dont even want to talk about it.

I trust Arsenal and Wenger to have a strong game back at the Emirates.

We'd better shore these mental mistakes up before Sat. we still have an outside shot at the Premiership but we cant drop ANY points.

Go Gunners!

Originally Posted by hugebird

I'm catching the replay of this Bayern match, and they were gifted a man up and the late winner because Klose was yards offside. I doubt the official will be refereeing a match in the CL again.

EDIT: Just realized it was Tom Henning Ovrebo the %*@*%%% who robbed the Blues last year. I hope this guy goes to hell.
Not sure if he's reffed other big matches since the Barca/Chelsea fiasco, but I think he was trying to overcompensate today. The red-card was pure overreaction. Yes the elbow connected with Robben's neck, but there was no malice in it, and usually you need malice for a straight red. And the offside decision on Klose's goal wasn't really his. 

Fabianski...
laugh.gif

as if having Almunia wasn't bad enough...

i've seen Thierry Henry take advantage from quick free-kicks way too many times when he was playing for Arsenal...
but i think Wenger forgot to teach his players how to defend from it...

Originally Posted by hugebird

EDIT: Just realized it was Tom Henning Ovrebo the $@%+%%@ who robbed the Blues last year. I hope this guy goes to hell.

It wasn't his job to watch for offside though. You should blame the line referee.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Fabianski...
laugh.gif

as if having Almunia wasn't bad enough...

i've seen Thierry Henry take advantage from quick free-kicks way too many times when he was playing for Arsenal...
but i think Wenger forgot to teach his players how to defend from it...
Wenger did what he usually does when Arsenal lose...

Fail to give his opponents credit, blame some external forces in order to deflect the attention off of him and his players.

This may be Wenger's worst season with Arsenal. The pressure is mounting, his team is not very good and they are not getting good results. I think that one more season of this will result in Arsenal replacing him. However when the time comes and he leaves Arsenal, every big club/NT in the world will be phoning his agent. I dont think these last few years will tarnish his reputation as a great manager.

SMH i'm pregaming already... Don't have any good feelings about this game specially if Muntari starts and Pandev doesn't.

Jesus.

Sick finish there, and sick pass by Eto'o to start the whole thing.
Edit: and with Balotelli not in the lineup, I believe Inter has ZERO Italians on the field right now? 
eek.gif

Edit: and with Balotelli not in the lineup, I believe Inter has ZERO Italians on the field right now? 
eek.gif

That's the reason Inter is my favorite Italian club, Moratti doesn't discriminate. Some of their fans do but that is a different story.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

eek.gif

That's the reason Inter is my favorite Italian club, Moratti doesn't discriminate. Some of their fans do but that is a different story.
Yeah, it's just funny that some of the British clubs get bashed for not having enough Brits on their teams, yet I don't recall any teams having a lineup out there with ZERO domestic players. 

Who just saw that FK that Drogba banged off the underside of the bar? Made it look easy as hell. Dude is straight lethal. No striker on the face of the earth can F with Drogba on his best day.

Eto'o been missing chances lately.

Surprised to see Motta start over Muntari against this physical Chelsea midfield. 

Chelsea has had the greater part of the possession but when Inter has opened the defense they have had their chances. Eto'o, Maicon and Milito. Let's get number 2 in the second half.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Jesus.

Sick finish there, and sick pass by Eto'o to start the whole thing.
eek.gif

There are hardly any Italians on Inter. I'm thinking 4 or 5 at the most. Only ones that really play are Balotelli and Santon. Materazzi when we need a striker
laugh.gif
jk

Eto @*$%++@ ETO'O !!@
mad.gif
this dude has been like this ALL year.

Principe looking good with the cool finish
pimp.gif

Chelsea dominating us, something needs to change or they are eventually going to score ( Thiago Motta's lazy *@%) Deki's touches have been awful.

Clear penaltly but
eek.gif
Inter gets some luck in CL!

Back
Top Bottom