Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

Those 2K9's are ok. The charcoal IX's are ok as well. I can live with these as long as 2010 is
pimp.gif
. These are the best fusions so far and I will copwhen they are $100 or less.

Nono for the fusions, 2009 best cw ive seen, Cool nike jacket in the last picture!!

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

the beautiful thing about this shoe is that it looks sooooo close to the original yet will be called "ugly" by everyone. hate is the new hype.

I agree, they look so close.

Why couldn't they just release the IXs. I remember seeing a sketch of that colorway of the 2009s. The actual pic looks worse than the sketch.

AJF9's are sick so are the 2009's. The problem with fusions is that they have been so bastardized. The general public loves them tho, its just sneakerheads that hate them. I like fusions cuz they are breath of fresh air, but what do I know I just buy shoes to wear not collect.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Originally Posted by NJstress03

When are those 2009's spose to come out? I aint gonna front. They are hot. Would consider copping. I still think the price is too high tho. And the box lookin like its annoying to store.
April I think.

along with the black/white/red pair shown earlier this year
wink.gif

Another Fusion IX and they are DOPE . I really like the Fusion IX's , they look the best next to the Fusion XII's . Might be the only Fusion I well cop( ALL Fusion IX's ).

and Them 2009's are looking NICE , that just might be the colorway that I well end up copping .

I'll be glad when they get done grailing the fusions so we can get back to the retros. I have a feeling we're gonna get ls retro cw once they return

Back
Top Bottom