Chargeback on paypal

Dealing with this exact situation thru eBay right now SOL of $600. Smh.

Haven't got the phone back. PayPal said they don't require the buyer to send back the item or some phony ****.

. You don't know what you're talking about dude. I didn't go through my CC; I filed a dispute with Paypal AFTER the seller didn't want to cooperate and handle the refund outside of PayPal. I had to perform an unnecessary step of engaging PayPal when dude could have just been cool about the return and refund. Please go on...

Sold on eBay for 12 plus years, please tell me more about how I don't know what in talking about. What extra step on PayPal? Waiting the 5 days?? Stop. That's standard procedure. You'd have to take that step either way according to paypals rules of conduct. That's not extra. That's part of the claim process.

i didnt know there was a dispute i dont understand why you cant understand that. You sent 1 text saying you werent happy with the shoes I told you they were worn and you knew that. That is the last I heard from you

i sent additional pics through text which are shown. I have sold countless shoes through here and ebay and have not once had to deal with a buyer wanting to send the shoes back

you got your money back, all of it

I dont see why you wont send me the shoes back so this will be done with

Sold on eBay for 12 plus years, please tell me more about how I don't know what in talking about. What extra step on PayPal? Waiting the 5 days?? Stop. That's standard procedure. You'd have to take that step either way according to paypals rules of conduct. That's not extra. That's part of the claim process.
Could have swirn you stared I contacted my CC for a chargeback to get around PayPal's policy. And last I checked, needing to engage a third party for a situation counts as an EXTRA step to resolve what could hsve been taken care of between the two individuals. I guess that's normal for you to not want to be cool enough to handle things without the assistance of a third party. This could have been as simple as him saying "Sorry you feel that way dude, just send them back and I'll refund you".

Could have swirn you stared I contacted my CC for a chargeback to get around PayPal's policy. And last I checked, needing to engage a third party for a situation counts as an EXTRA step to resolve what could hsve been taken care of between the two individuals. I guess that's normal for you to not want to be cool enough to handle things without the assistance of a third party. This could have been as simple as him saying "Sorry you feel that way dude, just send them back and I'll refund you".
So tell me again how you got those SBTG's you have in your possession?

Third party third party third party ..... LOL for some reason you think this is a deal breaker or actually requires more than clicks and waiting. That's standard procedure for a return policy. In fact, you got your money back and now you're just outright refusing to send the shoes back.

You're willing to do everything you did to get the shoes and now you're complaining about the process to return them to the point where you're demanding the seller play buddy buddy for you. ****, send the shoes back thief. Beyond pathetic

Last edited:
i didnt know there was a dispute i dont understand why you cant understand that. You sent 1 text saying you werent happy with the shoes I told you they were worn and you knew that. That is the last I heard from you

i sent additional pics through text which are shown. I have sold countless shoes through here and ebay and have not once had to deal with a buyer wanting to send the shoes back

you got your money back, all of it

I dont see why you wont send me the shoes back so this will be done with
OP, just email a label to the buyer so he can ship back. I dont think he's willing to take money out of his own pocket to ship em back to you.

It does seem the OP never told the buy to actually send the shoes back for a refund.

Third party third party third party ..... LOL for some reason you think this is a deal breaker or actually requires more than clicks and waiting. That's standard procedure for a return policy. In fact, you got your money back and now you're just outright refusing to send the shoes back.

You're willing to do everything you did to get the shoes and now you're complaining about the process to return them to the point where you're demanding the seller play buddy buddy for you. ****, send the shoes back thief
. Yeah, yeah man. I could go on about the number of years and transactions I've made, but it's pointless. The bottom line is that PayPal did not have to be involved. I could play nice and just do as dude wants immediately, but I chose to be difficult with him like he was with me. Once again, I never said I was keeping the shoes. This is very entertaining though. If anything, dude just made the situation worse with this thread.

You bought the shoes via PayPal to make it a legit transaction and don't think the return should be done via PayPal claims to make it a legit transaction? Wow......

Buyer is claiming selling isn't working with him to return them. The seller has NO control over giving money back if the buyer files a simple claim. Once that is done the money will changes hand regardless if the sell wants to or not. To sit here and say he had to Juno through hoops for a refund is a life. You log in a click "file a claim" or "item is not as described" and it's a done deal. You wait a couple days and it's over. The went via credit card credit return to bypass the PayPal policy. People usually do this to scam. I'm actually going to go a step ahead of that and say THAT is what people do that for. Then he refuses to return the shoes to "prove a point"? All credibility is lost.
The seller did have control to work with him prior to the filing of the claim or charge back with CC. Seller didn't, which the seller admitted, that was his fault, that's why other dude then ended up filing the claim or using a CC chargeback. It's at worst buyer's remorse if the seller would've simply just went with the claim and worked with dude. Seller would've got either got his shoes returned or would've kept the money. You keep bringing up the point that the seller doesn't have a choice, he didn't a choice the moment he choose to use paypal due to their policy, that's not the buyer's fault.

Last edited:
The seller did have control to work with him prior to the filing of the claim. Seller didn't, which the seller admitted, that was his fault, that's why other dude then ended up filing the claim. It's at worst buyer's remorse if the seller would've simply just went with the claim and he would've got either got his shoes returned or would've kept the money. You keep bringing up the point that the seller doesn't have a choice, he didn't a choice the moment he choose to use paypal due to their policy, that's not the buyer's fault.

This is what pure not getting, either way the process is the same. The buying is complaining that he had to do the "work" and file the claim. That's pathetic

This is boiling down to "I wish he was nicer to me" claims.

Last edited:
This is what pure not getting, either way the process is the same. The buying is complaining that he had to do the "work" and file the claim. That's pathetic
. Let me ask you this: If the seller responds with "return the shoes for a refund" and I comply, without filing a claim, what does the seller lose?

. Yeah, yeah man. I could go on about the number of years and transactions I've made, but it's pointless. The bottom line is that PayPal did not have to be involved. I could play nice and just do as dude wants immediately, but I chose to be difficult with him like he was with me. Once again, I never said I was keeping the shoes. This is very entertaining though. If anything, dude just made the situation worse with this thread.

I don't understand this game you're playing. You're refusing to send the shoes back, hence why i made this thread.

View media item 1623071

why must the seller lose anything?
That's my point. Seller loses nothing in this scenario. I said it once and I'll say it again, I haven't stolen anything. I'm just being difficult now. Is posting an address supposed to intimidate me into doing what dude wants when he wants me to do it? I don't think so. The last thing dude said was that PayPal would be contacting me. I'm awaiting that contact. For BLASTER, if you say that it's right to go through PayPal for the refund, is it not right to have PayPal instruct you regarding returns?

. Let me ask you this: If the seller responds with "return the shoes for a refund" and I comply, without filing a claim, what does the seller lose?

1.You're supposed to file a claim. THATS THE POINT. Filing a claim isn't some last resort effort. It's standard. It's states why the return is going on and the time frame the item should be returned

2. Nobody is supposed to lose anything. That's why it's a return.

Now, you're liable to return the shoes. If you don't provide legitimate tracking the seller can open a claim.

You're acting like somebody owes you something for filing a claim.

Last edited:
Dealing with this exact situation thru eBay right now SOL of $600. Smh.

Haven't got the phone back. PayPal said they don't require the buyer to send back the item or some phony ****.

If you followed the steps for seller protection, call paypal and tell them, and they'll remove the hold from your account.

Back
Top Bottom