Chargeback on paypal

crying at the work phone call. You're my kind of guy. Lol
i appreciate it :pimp:

its fair game to me though.     dudes are losing their jobs for posting racially offensive stuff on facebook and deservedly so.  you represent the company on and off the clock.

if you file a fraudulent chargeback on someone, it's only right the scammers employers learn about with screenshots and evidence to back said claim up.

Not siding with the buyer at all but honestly if a seller made it difficult for me to get my money back (not referring to this situation because shoes look the exact same as what the seller listed...) I would be doing the exact thing and most likely not even responding. That's just me though. I never had issues buying or selling til recently but yea

Makemoney or whatever just sent the shoes back. They are beat and garbage. Make someone else learn a lesson.

I appreciate the few people here who get it. @dontbelikethat especially. @Zyzz I've repeated several times that I have never refused to send anything back. I also keep hearing this "false chargeback" talk. That is not the case here. I've made my point though, so I'll go ahead and finish this. Once this thread is closed and dude pays for his own return shipping, I'll send the shoes back. Let's see how long this takes...

Last edited:
Not siding with the buyer at all but honestly if a seller made it difficult for me to get my money back (not referring to this situation because shoes look the exact same as what the seller listed...) I would be doing the exact thing and most likely not even responding. That's just me though. I never had issues buying or selling til recently but yea

Makemoney or whatever just sent the shoes back. They are beat and garbage. Make someone else learn a lesson.

How did he make it difficult?

after the buyer got the shoes he sent a text saying "sending the shoes back" .. and he never followed through with that actions

i feel for op as i went through a similar situation. i sold a pair of foamposites on ebay last month, the soles were separating. i clearly mentioned in the listing 3 separate times that there was sole separation and i recommended them getting re glued. i mentioned in the listing to ask any questions prior to purchase to avoid any misunderstandings.

buyer gets the shoes and complains about said separation and demands either a $25 partial refund and keeps the shoes or a full refund where i cover his shipping, i told him no, and that the auction was clear. he filed a not as described claim. i messaged him telling him to cancel the claim and he was overly defensive talking about how i was making threats to him. put his paypal email in the search section on fb and found his fb which had his place of employment, his mom showed up on his friends list and her job was on her page as well. called him at his work and told him i was going to get him fired for fun if he didn't cancel the claim. he told me to screw off and that he was calling the cops. sent a few complaint calls, put the work in to get access to the higher ups at his job, sent a few emails and a few days later he canceled the claim.

you gotta be as specific and upfront as you can be when listing used shoes, but its lame how a buyer can have the full info on the item there in front of him in the listing where everything is upfront and made clear to the buyer and he can still file a claim or chargeback.

op inbox me all the buyers info, i'll try to get as much as i can on him and his immediate family for you. i guarantee you a call to his moms job will change his tone up quickly

:lol:

I appreciate the few people here who get it. @dontbelikethat especially. @Zyzz I've repeated several times that I have never refused to send anything back. I also keep hearing this "false chargeback" talk. That is not the case here. I've made my point though, so I'll go ahead and finish this. Once this thread is closed and dude pays for his own return shipping, I'll send the shoes back. Let's see how long this takes...

:stoneface:

How did he make it difficult?

after the buyer got the shoes he sent a text saying "sending the shoes back" .. and he never followed through with that actions

Exactly, now he wants the return shipping paid? That's not even how this situation works. Dude is just broke and just wants the money to buy the new "fresh jays!" Next week to take pics of and return as well.

As for calling his work, I don't think that'll help because he's clearly working with tommy, but I'd get the house phone number and call his mom.

Last edited:

I feel bad for Hancheezy, but I understand why MrMoneyMaker is acting the way he is.

If moneymaker didn't file a dispute he would be stock with some nasty kicks and out the money.

Why should moneymaker nice and cordial and do whatever Hancheezy says when the same wasn't done to moneymaker.

But...

On the other hand moneymaker yeah you did get your money back so do the right thing :lol:

Which you said you would.

Also, on the other hand...

I would have felt some type of way if hancheezy made a thread trying to expose me posting all of my information and then I was in the right and now he wants me to fully comply with his requests :rolleyes

Good luck to both of you I've seen Hancheezy around here for a few years now remember his avy with the girl pulling another's jeans exposing her thoung :pimp:

After saying that the shoes were not as described and advising that I would return, I was countered with how I knew about the condition and basically saying too bad, I don't know what you expect. It is very easy to tell if someone is willing to work with you or not. If you go back and read the initial texts, please take note of the tone. Dude didn't want to issue and it's clear. It's because the money was already withdrawn by the time I got the shoes, which is why his account is negative now instead of just being short.

i feel for op as i went through a similar situation.     i sold a pair of foamposites on ebay last month,  the soles were separating.   i clearly mentioned in the listing 3 separate times that there was sole separation and i recommended them getting re glued. i mentioned in the listing to ask any questions prior to purchase to avoid any misunderstandings.

buyer gets the shoes and complains about said separation and demands either a $25 partial refund and keeps the shoes or a full refund where i cover his shipping,  i told him no, and that the auction was clear.      he filed a not as described claim. i messaged him telling him to cancel the claim and he was overly defensive talking about how i was making threats to him.   put his paypal email in the search section on fb and found his fb which had his place of employment, his mom showed up on his friends list and her job was on her page as well.   called him at his work and told him i was going to get him fired for fun if he didn't cancel the claim.  he told me to screw off and that he was calling the cops.   sent a few complaint calls, put the work in to get access to the higher ups at his job, sent a few emails and a few days later he canceled the claim.

you gotta be as specific and upfront as you can be when listing used shoes, but its lame how a buyer can have the full info on the item there in front of him in the listing where everything is upfront and made clear to the buyer and he can still file a claim or chargeback.

op inbox me all the buyers info,  i'll try to get as much as i can on him and his immediate family for you.   i guarantee you a call to his moms job will change his tone up quickly
Daps.

I love the camaraderie here.

I feel bad for Hancheezy, but I understand why MrMoneyMaker is acting the way he is.

If moneymaker didn't file a dispute he would be stock with some nasty kicks and out the money.

Why should moneymaker nice and cordial and do whatever Hancheezy says when the same wasn't done to moneymaker.

But .. you're suppose to file a dispute to initiate the return to begin with

I guess the seller was suppose to assume once he refunded the money mrmakemoney would just send the shoes back huh :lol:

Ummm..The shoes would have been returned for a refund. I was willing to allow dude to get his shoes back, then refund me. Like I said, some are able to really put all of this together, others don't get it. In the end, I have offered a fair resolution. I'm awaiting dude's response.

Last edited:
How much did those shoes even go for in NIB condition for you to pay $160 for used ones?

Ummm..The shoes would have been returned for a refund..

No, you NEED to initiate a refund claim to inform paypal that you will be returning the shoes, then you ship them back and the seller refunds upon reception. That's the normal process.

Responding late, but this situation between OP and dude is completely out of hand. The third party, PayPal, has been contacted, and the buyer received his money back. You STILL have OP's shoes in your possession. You can't even call a truce in this matter because REGARDLESS if OP didn't want to cooperate, YOU got your money back due to PayPal involvement.

The ethical thing to do is to send the shoes back. Regardless of HOW you got the money back, the shoes do NOT belong to you anymore at this point.

How much did those shoes even go for in NIB condition for you to pay $160 for used ones?
No, you NEED to initiate a refund claim to inform paypal that you will be returning the shoes, then you ship them back and the seller refunds upon reception. That's the normal process.

Why he doesn't understand this backs up why he bought beat up shoes for 160 to begin with.

Ummm..The shoes would have been returned for a refund. I was willing to allow dude to get his shoes back, then refund me. Like I said, some are able to really put all of this together, others don't get it. In the end, I have offered a fair resolution. I'm awaiting dude's response.

Yeah just share that one text where you said

"hey dude I'm shipping the shoes back today once you receive them then can you refund my money?"

i feel for op as i went through a similar situation.     i sold a pair of foamposites on ebay last month,  the soles were separating.   i clearly mentioned in the listing 3 separate times that there was sole separation and i recommended them getting re glued. i mentioned in the listing to ask any questions prior to purchase to avoid any misunderstandings.

buyer gets the shoes and complains about said separation and demands either a $25 partial refund and keeps the shoes or a full refund where i cover his shipping,  i told him no, and that the auction was clear.      he filed a not as described claim. i messaged him telling him to cancel the claim and he was overly defensive talking about how i was making threats to him.   put his paypal email in the search section on fb and found his fb which had his place of employment, his mom showed up on his friends list and her job was on her page as well.   called him at his work and told him i was going to get him fired for fun if he didn't cancel the claim.  he told me to screw off and that he was calling the cops.   sent a few complaint calls, put the work in to get access to the higher ups at his job, sent a few emails and a few days later he canceled the claim.

op inbox me all the buyers info,  i'll try to get as much as i can on him and his immediate family for you.   i guarantee you a call to his moms job will change his tone up quickly

You're a nter

1. Seller never even said that he wasn't going to give a refund.

2. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. You can look that up on PayPal yourself if you want

3. The refund process BEGINS with a claim.

Last edited:
Who in here feels like getting info blasted from an uncooperative seller who was ok with misrepresenting an item and spending the money paid preventing a speedy refund is worth paying money for? The shoes will be returned; I will not pay for it.

Last edited:
Who in here feels like getting info blasted from an uncooperative seller who was ok with misrepresenting an item and spending the money paid preventing a speedy refund is worth paying money for? The shoes will be returned; I will not pay for it.

Yeah just share that one text where you said

"hey dude I'm shipping the shoes back today once you receive them then can you refund my money?"

Buying used items is AS IS, unless otherwise noted. I don't even like fooling with selling through paypal. Send me a check or money order so you can't defraud me. Paypal and credit card merchant processors are soo full of shh and always back up the buyer. Like everything in this damn country, it's all designed to support criminals and screw the working man.

Back
Top Bottom