Chargeback on paypal

"You knew they were worn...I don't know what you expect" sounds a lot like a guy who's giving a refund to you all? Wow..ok.

Who in here feels like getting info blasted from an uncooperative seller who was ok with misrepresenting an item and spending the money paid preventing a speedy refund is worth paying money for? The shoes will be returned; I will not pay for it.

Doesn't matter what you WANT. Everything has a process, you aren't above that. You sound like that old entitled woman at Walmart who wants to make a return but also wants a gift card for the trouble of having to return it. Idiotic

Last edited:
And you keep ignoring how I was willing to ship back at my own expense before receiving a rebuttal...and probably before getting blasted. Once again, shipping ends this.

I understand both sides. Mrmakemoney, is there any way you would be willing to just be the bigger person and send the kicks back if OP pays for the shipping? I understand that you feel as if OP didn't make getting your money back an easy process and you want to pay him back, but being the bigger person usually works out in the end.

send back the damn shoes. you got your refund ffs.

I understand both sides. Mrmakemoney, is there any way you would be willing to just be the bigger person and send the kicks back if OP pays for the shipping? I understand that you feel as if OP didn't make getting your money back an easy process and you want to pay him back, but being the bigger person usually works out in the end.

i wouldn't trust mrmakemoney whatsoever. OP is gonna send him $ for shipping and then dude will be out another $10-15 (or whatever it takes to ship it back) cause he still won't send them back.

Last edited:
And you keep ignoring how I was willing to ship back at my own expense before receiving a rebuttal...and probably before getting blasted. Once again, shipping ends this.

We're going back to the honor system "trust me" argument? Nobody or earth should be dumb enough to believe anyone over the Internet anymore. And we're here to judge your character based on what? Keeping someone's shoes over 8 bucks? LOL no

Next is "that's not enough. I need gas money too".

Last edited:
If you are saying that the pics I was sent look like the pics I sent him once they were in hand, I strongly disagree. The ball's in your court @Hanacheezy

Last edited:
You mean calling you E-Thugga? Yeah, I'm Clayton Bigsby..lol. Can we just get a mod in here?
you complained about having to go to a third party and the "extra" you had to do yet you're now crying for yet another 3rd party and have done more work now than when you clicked 3 things to file a claim? LOL

Last edited:
In your texts you stated you were gonna have to send them back to him yet you never did and instead went to paypal for a refund. You got a refund back before you even sent the item back yet you're still sitting here saying you want the seller to pay for you to send it back... that's shady on your end espcially since you paid for used shoes but they're "too used" for your liking. You're in the wrong at this point

I can understand being upset about the condition and even dude blowing you off about it, but being mad about having to go through PayPal for the refund is silly. You're supposed to do it that way. Even if you both agree on the refund there should be some type of record of the return with PayPal to keep bath parties honest. Depending on who you agreed upon to initiate the process first, what's to stop the buyer from just keeping the refund and not sending back the shoes, or the seller from getting his shoes back and not refunding if you went outside of the PayPal refund process?

Bottom line here is that selling used shoes is sketchy. Too easy for a buyer to file a "not as described" claim if they don't like them. What really happened is buddy got the shoes and realized he was foolish for dropping $160 for some beaters and decided he wanted his money back.

All of the different views are appreciated. I do find it interesting that I've been labled a thief because of a process that was completed through PayPal's formal process. Did I request a refund prior to returning the item? No I did not. There was no scam, no false chargebacks, and I repeat, returning the shoes is not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom