Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Yup, but a lot of department stores dgaf cuz they'll just simply damage them out.

giphy.gif

noted.

That’s just weird. You’re an adult, get a decent dress shirt for occasions when you have to dress up. Your friends probably have some they can just give you.

At the store I used to work at, we had these cards that we use for store credit. They work the exact same way as a traditional gift card. Only difference is, it says "EXCHANGE" across the front. Anyway, last year around Christmas time, I had a dude come up to me to ask to turn that card into a gift card. I told him I can't do that and it works the same way as a gift card anyway. He says he doesn't want it saying "EXCHANGE" on the card. I come to realize this dude plans on gifting store credit as a gift card. :rofl:

I wouldn't do half the things here, but it's good to see people are thinking!

And the targeted ads are always coupons when I browse this thread lmao

no it doesn't.

If any of all are ever in collections, the first thing to do is to verify the debt. Send a letter thru certified mail and wait for a response (certified from them) if not...you can always dispute it on your credit report.
i got a debt collector trying to collect on something that never happen

I use to switch my car speakers out ever 30 days and get a new set from wal mart. I did tell them they were defective though.

I never spend money on music subscription plans, just go on Groupon and re-up on Pandora offers for 3 months free, just finish my 6 month apple music last month.

Yup, but a lot of department stores dgaf cuz they'll just simply damage them out.

That’s wild lol. Just go to H&M and get one of the fitted easy iron button downs. They’re $15 and I’ve had people compliment me on them because they thought it was some designer shirt. I’ve had some of these for like 4 years and they’re still holding up great. They always have sales and coupons too. Another option is thrift stores. I can’t even tell you the amount of Ralph Lauren button downs I’ve seen when I used to go thrifting. They looked brand new and would be like $5 or $6. I’ve picked up a few.

The garage at my job charges $15 per day (or $200 a month) to park. Instead, I park at a park 4 blocks down the street and just walk to work. One day, I was running late to work so I decided to park at the garage. The machine wasn't taking my parking ticket, so I pressed the button to talk to the security and told them it wasn't working. The person on the other end just said "okay" and raised the gate for me. I've been walking around the building trying to memorize the securities' shifts so I can park at the garage as much as I can for free while getting somebody different each time.

I refuse to order takeout at places like Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, Red Robin, any Mexican restaurant that gives unlimited bread, chips, fries, etc. because you lose out on that stuff when you order it for takeout. My wife loves eating at the Cheesecake Factory. Since restaurants are only allowing takeout, I still refuse to order takeout there since I'd rather pay for the unlimited bread when I eat in.

I make sure to get some extra bread and get that to go before I leave, too.

Back
Top Bottom