Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Where on Earth can you get into anywhere….that’s worth going to, for $5. If they’re charging $5 get in, I wouldn’t go if someone else paid.
No idea I think I’ve asked “is there a cover and how much” a few times and been told it was $5

Usually if I see anything over that I just mentally block out and say “nah imma skip”

I try to take my 5 year old kid to any free Kiddie events. I got free passes to to go Jungle Island this weekend. Going over my sister house to eat breakfast, take a few snacks before we leave. May stop by McDonalds to grab a happy meal.

I try to make sure I dont spend nothing over 10 dollars in there.
These are activities man, the kid will remember and treasure it.

Paying a cover is crazy to just go in and see all NT members
tumblr_a8fe8eb5fc6ff3771be4d10eab6e5ba9_5241acbb_400-gif.3146943

New year's eve covers to events are a finesse. Mfs charging $50+ just to walk through the doors.

Thanksgiving eve 2021 me and my boys went to some pop up strip club in FiDi and mfs charged a mandatory $40 coat check

You are absolutely correct. However, I learnt my lesson when I took my son to Disney. I spent all that money only for him to fall asleep once we got into the amusement parks. Try to wake up him, it was a complete failure trying to do that. sigh. LOL

Walgreens. Become free MyWalgreens member. Clip coupons on website/app.

Buy something instore for $1 get $15 Walgreens cash. Depending on your account you can get more than one similar coupons.

Clip them all make separate $1 transactions...get Wcash. Use Wcash to buy other item that you need/want

Xxsetbz.png

Cheapest thing I've done this year was at the county fair... Went thru $100 worth of tickets in 10mins and only had 2 tix left. Soon found out that the minimum fee for rides and games was 3 tickets so ppl were tossing their leftover singles. I found a ticket slip on the floor that had 1 left and I found out they could be combined.. My girl and I went around the fair picking up these ticket slips.. felt like tony and sosa pulling up to the rides with a stack of single tickets lol

tldr: went dumpster diving for single ticket vouchers at the fair

Back
Top Bottom