Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Get that Dozen of Glaze for free.
camron-mase.gif

Panda Express now has a rewards program and each receipt has a code to add points to your account on the panda app. I was waiting in line for panda during lunch and next to the trash can were 3 thrown away receipts. I took them and added the codes to my account on the app. The extra rewards bumped me up to a free 3 entree plate upgrade when buying a 2 entree! Check the trash cans or parking lot for discarded receipts! And claim their points 😂🤣

Panda Express now has a rewards program and each receipt has a code to add points to your account on the panda app. I was waiting in line for panda during lunch and next to the trash can were 3 thrown away receipts. I took them and added the codes to my account on the app. The extra rewards bumped me up to a free 3 entree plate upgrade when buying a 2 entree! Check the trash cans or parking lot for discarded receipts! And claim their points 😂🤣

My bro did something like this but for smoothie king. He literally went thru the trash at like 3 different locations and racked up thousands of points. Ima scumbag cheapskate but even that was too beneath me.

Also forgot to add that he is probably the most well off person I know financially 😂

Last edited:
At the food shop in our office building, I’ve been getting extra double or even triple portions of smoked salmon on my sandwiches/baguettes or w/e you call the long breads in the US, without a supplement fee.

Their menu says “smoked salmon with herb cream cheese and red onion.”
I’m a salmon addict though so I thought I could avoid a supplement fee by removing one ingredient and ask for more salmon.
Turns out it worked. At different shops, that demand always results in a significant supplement fee.

The servers were kinda baffled initially when I asked for “no onions and extra salmon” but they went with it and never charge me extra.
One of the servers damn near triples the amount of smoked salmon too :lol:
I don’t even have to ask anymore, they all just automatically do it.

The best part is seeing other people ordering that smoked salmon sandwich and getting just a fraction of the amount of salmon I get.
Sometimes you gotta just ask.

This guy used to order a burger plate at my job and would click “extra extra no fries” because the online ordering system automatically took a few bucks off. It was cheaper than ordering the separate option of just a burger no fries. Got a way with it for a while before they changed it :lol:

Same crazy ******* who came to pick up his pizza with a digital thermometer gun thing to check it it was hot enough for him
And would pay for $30+ orders in change

Used to finesse airport parking before the changed the system. Pulled tickets from the kiosk to get in, but would do online reserved parking just for the day I'm coming back from a trip. Would be able to scan the QR code on the reservation to get out.

Final time I did it, the QR scan was showing as invalid and I had to front with an attendant to let me out. They started detecting if the reservation was scanned to get in apparently.

Years ago, a buddy of mine knew someone who use to work at a gas station and got hooked up with the employee code for free cash washes. So naturally he went nuts with it, going several times a week.

Until one day out of the blue they changed the code on him, got the “Invalid” error, then saw the attendant walking over. Had no receipt so he panicked, reached into the garbage and grabbed a bunch so he could pull the “my code’s not working”. And that was the end of that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom