Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Similar scenario happened to me at work last week. Stall ran out of TP….had to wait till the bathroom was completely empty, then swiftly shuffle to the next stall, pants at knees, shirt half up Zeke Elliott like, and finish the wipe session. It was an intense situation but I successfully saw it through.
Wild.

I always check to make sure there is enough TP before I go

used a public bathroom during a hike today and saw they had the toilet paper locked up in case WASHED KING WASHED KING pulled up with his bookbag

IMG_4174.jpeg

Wherever you're hiking it was not a safe area.

I have never seen nothing like that in my LIFE. Also what's stopping me from just taking it all off the roll?

Nah bro, I’ll take a piss anywhere though.

Also water is dirt cheap here at least. Not worth leaving a foul mess in the toilet.

I was working in the warehouse a few weeks back... and my company sold the warehouse to another company but we still had our products there.... we had a few weeks to vacate the building and get our stuff moved and picked up... the new owner was a jerk and he locked our bathroom... it was bad enough that we can only pee and had to add a bucket of water to the toilet for it to flush...so the guys working were just peeing in the bushes... I was like man I aint no animal at work and just left to mcdonalds or chick fil a to use the bathroom

Back
Top Bottom