Cheating.......Does everybody do it?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RKO2004

For the people that cheat, do you care about your SO?

I've never personally cheated, but sometimes I feel like it's a physiological thing. People care about their significant other, but at the same time would rather take care of urges with people they're not emotionally attached to, then to break up and start over in finding a mate.

In other words, people want to have fun but be able to come home to someone they love. A lot of people see sex as casual.

Personally, I don't think having sex with the same person for the rest of my life sounds very exciting. It isn't, fact.
open relationship = no cheating.  i think my current gf and i are going to explore this route in the future.  we get along great, never really fight, make each other laugh... all that good stuff, great chemistry overall.  we've had conversations about this issue and we have similar ideas about wanting to have other sexual partners in the future.

Do NOT NOT NOT do this.
why?  did you ever go that route with your girl? 

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by finnns2003

For the people that cheat, do you care about your SO?

I've never personally cheated, but sometimes I feel like it's a physiological thing. People care about their significant other, but at the same time would rather take care of urges with people they're not emotionally attached to, then to break up and start over in finding a mate.

In other words, people want to have fun but be able to come home to someone they love. A lot of people see sex as casual.

Personally, I don't think having sex with the same person for the rest of my life sounds very exciting. It isn't, fact.
open relationship = no cheating.  i think my current gf and i are going to explore this route in the future.  we get along great, never really fight, make each other laugh... all that good stuff, great chemistry overall.  we've had conversations about this issue and we have similar ideas about wanting to have other sexual partners in the future.

Do NOT NOT NOT do this.
why?  did you ever go that route with your girl? 

helll no.

im my girls only partner she has ever had.

if you go this route, you gonna be single in less than 2 weeks.

Never cheated. Never will cheat. I had many opportunities to cheat and was really tempted but i knew it was wrong.

young people cheat
they'll grow out of it when they finally realize they messed up with the person they would've had the best life with

A common misconception is this people that cheat don't care. Why do people honestly believe that? Just because you cheat on someone doesn't mean you don't love or care for them.

I never cheated either, but the reasons behind it are obvious.
OK you can love someone and cheat, but you would obviously care more about busting one, than their feelings.

That's all it is and people justify it all the time. I don't see how one could hurt a person they supposedly love, on purpose, just for a second of pleasure.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eg0t

If you're not happy in a relationship, bounce. Simple as that. No need to play your significant other like a fool.

x2

why b in a relationship in the 1st place

I see it like cooking:

You may love your GF, but she might be a terrible cook.
Does going out to eat every once and a while break your love for her?
No.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

A common misconception is this people that cheat don't care. Why do people honestly believe that? Just because you cheat on someone doesn't mean you don't love or care for them.

I never cheated either, but the reasons behind it are obvious.
OK you can love someone and cheat, but you would obviously care more about busting one, than their feelings.
That's all it is and people justify it all the time. I don't see how one could hurt a person they supposedly love, on purpose, just for a second of pleasure.
smh.gif

Crazy aint it. People don't really factor that in. Especially when its a relationship where years have been put in.

I always cheat . Been with my girl like 5 years and have cheated multiple times with no remorse. Actually all the girls I been with i cheated on,,

Everybody cheats . Either the dude or the girl. No one is faithful these days.

My girl told me its fine in so many ways as long as she dont know about it and i wear a condom..

But i dunno .. I really dont just cheat like as in dating another girl, usually I just screw them once, cut them off and move on to my next victim

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

young people cheat
they'll grow out of it when they finally realize they messed up with the person they would've had the best life with
Real %%+*#%! **!+ son

Originally Posted by superbness

I always cheat . Been with my girl like 5 years and have cheated multiple times with no remorse. Actually all the girls I been with i cheated on,,

My girl told me its fine in so many ways as long as she dont know about it and i wear a condom..

But i dunno .. I really dont just cheat like as in dating another girl, usually I just screw them once, cut them off and move on to my next victim
Grow the %#%@ up. Or something. People like you disgust me.

And no, everybody DOESN'T cheat.

nope... but i been single forever b/c i wanted to do me ... i like shorty i'm w/ now ... i'm giving it a go ... if it doesn't work it doesn't work but i'm not gonna cheat

I don't think if everyone is doing it or not matters. People are going to do what they want.

If you want a ball park # assume everyone is doing it so when you find somebody you like you can foll yourself in to thinking your relationship is an exception.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not everyone. but to me it seems like people think its the cool thing to do. but to each their own.

Its not a matter of being cool. Its a matter of not settling and finding somebody that has EVERYTHING you want
This.

The only acceptable form of cheating (in a relationship) for me is if the person finds a better one than the current and I'm not just talking about looks but personality and overall compatibility. Otherwise,
smh.gif

Then if you know you found someone better then you should respect the person you are with enough to break up with them and save them the hurt and embrassment. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

not everyone. but to me it seems like people think its the cool thing to do. but to each their own.
Explain please. What do you mean people think it is the cool things to do. Almost sounds like you view it as a trend or a thing people do to impress others. If I am wrong let me know.
you are correct. i believe that some people do it to impress others. also i think the definitions of cheating are blurred as well...there's emotional cheating (which can be the worse), there's kissing, dating, doing the do...etc.
I agree with you, Sole. I think SOME people cheat because it seems like the cool thing to do, what were SUPPOSED to do, or for bragging rights.
I think weak minded guys (and girls) get pressured into it too, especially by their single whoring friends. Guy is in a relationship and hangs out with his single friends, and they start saying things like "Let's chill with some garden tools", etc. I see it happen all the time with guys i know.
Also, a lot of times guys that are faithful get clowned on and are called whipped
smh.gif

staying single FTW. I'd rather be happily alone than worry about another person having the "power" to determine my happiness based on their actions and selfishness.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by superbness

Grow the %#%@ up. Or something. People like you disgust me.

And no, everybody DOESN'T cheat.

if you were atleast average looking, you would of been very close or would of cheated on someone already.

Back
Top Bottom