Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

eastbayvault has sizes again
wink.gif
& yes you can add to the cart.

8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 12, 14

edit gone already

damn it, missed it all they had was a 14, but hey, got stabs for 98$ shipped.

Me too. I have tried everything to cop a pair of these and i mean everything. If anyone got some info on how i get a 10/10.5 let me know please

my order was saying ' ready to ship ' for the last day or two. When i checked it this morning it got canceled.
sick.gif

This was for a 10.5

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

anybody who got them off ndc early with 20% off find this thread kinda funny?

I could see that, but I slept. ended up getting 2 but not with 20% off (retail plus shipping). still it should be easier to get a shoe this classic.

Got my shipping confirm late last night for my 95s...Pretty happy my order actually went through...

...Had the neons already, so I managed to scoop the Parra 95's with the 20 off....126 shipped...

Didnt work for me either at first...Tried online and it didnt go through (admittedly, it clearly stated on the site but I tried anyway)...

Called in, and the first rep I spoke to wouldnt put it through either...Sometimes you get lucky though...

So I said lemme try one more time...and It worked w/ the 2nd rep...Put it through no problem...

Got my shipment confirmation from Eastbay..should b here before the Fourth Of July weekend in which i will b wearin them..

Stopped by Purist in San Jose yesterday to peep out their Hundreds collab shirt (So dope! Don't sleep!) and they still has 2 pairs of 95's left. Ibelieve a 10 and 10.5 for retail.
KVN

Keep trying for those that missed out. The quality is great! The green is a little bright and the mid sole a little too dark but its been hard to not wear thisshoe since I got them.

That's bs, because the night before they had my sizes and even though I was still able to add to cart, I couldn't check out as they removed the itemswhen going through the checkout process... Called the rep's and they said all were soldout. Did anybody get through on the size 12...?

got them in the mail today........it made me pull out the 03's and throw them in the washing machine cause they were beaaaat

i got mine on weds... and they feel tight..... i only have one other AM95 and they feel alot better then the neons.... do all other AM95 feels as tight as theneons cuz im getting more into the AM95's and i dont wanna buy shoes that feel tight.... oh and will they loosen up after a couple of wears????..

Back
Top Bottom