Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

FedEx messed up the shipment. They never delievered. The driver said they did and it was left on the front porch. It was either stolen or scanned, butdidnt' leave the truck. Either way, I lost 155 dollars. What a waste.

^^ damn...... if anyone from the portland area has a 11.5 and needs a 11.... im down to trade.. i wore mine for about 1/2 an hour to the bank and these shoesaint cutting it... it still feels too tight... to the AM collectors.. do alot of other AM feel like these...

i just wish they would have had them around the portland area.... so i just bought them online and then i found out they run a little small and my feet dontwant nothing to do with these shoes... my other pair of AM95 are fine (black and red).... i would suggest if you find a pair get a half size bigger

that is too weird bc I needed an 11.5 in the HOAs but the 11 of the 2008 release fits like a glove.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Hey too you guys that copped a pair congrats. I wish i could get my hands on a pair
What size you need mang? A shop around me has a couple pairs left for retail ($150 w/tax). I just charge shipping, so anyone that needs help holla...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Hey too you guys that copped a pair congrats. I wish i could get my hands on a pair
What size you need mang? A shop around me has a couple pairs left for retail ($150 w/tax). I just charge shipping, so anyone that needs help holla...

10.5 or 10. Let me know

GR in August.

He never said for what shoe, for all we know he might be trying to tell us that the infrared 90's will be a GR.
I believe I heard someone mention that Infrareds would release in August so...

Back
Top Bottom