Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

^^ I'm with ya man... been searching for these for a damn while and i'm starting to get pissed with some of the missed oppurtunities
frown.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Yo I can't find anything to wear with these besides a Neon Lacoste polo
mad.gif
Word man that's another thing is trying to match something with these...the Infrared's were even more worse because there wasn't anythingthat I seen dudes rocking with it that matched that Infrared color.

That looks more green than it does neon, but it could be the lighting you took the picture in.

Is that the shirt that goes with these sneakers.

chances are if you have a bunch of plain white tees you are buying bootleg AF1s and being interoggated on First 48

ha

chances are if you have a bunch of plain white tees you are buying bootleg AF1s and being interoggated on First 48

ha

ha

ha

ha

Did anyone purchase from shoetrend? I ordered June 19th. I received confirmation but its been almost 10 days. Is shoetrend legit? If anyone ordered from them,was it shipped yet? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Did anyone purchase from shoetrend? I ordered June 19th. I received confirmation but its been almost 10 days. Is shoetrend legit? If anyone ordered from them, was it shipped yet? Thanks.
i got my neons 3 days after getting the shipping confirmation email. shoot them an email and provide your order number. :thumbup:

Am I the only one who thinks these run small? I ordered a 9.5, and they fit like a 8.5 or 9. Real tight!

BTW, Shoetrends is legit. I got my pair from them, and they sent email confirmation and shoes arrived on expected date.

Bought em' half a size bigger as well. As for matching em', you don't have to wear neon. You can easily wear a white/grey tee.

Back
Top Bottom