Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Yeah..I really hate to be a hypebeast but..man...these shoes are just soooo great. I wore them all day at a friend's bbq today. We ate, played some guitar hero and then some poker. I swear I got soooo many compliments on these shoes.

The NEON just POPS in the sunlight. I swear you rock these and people are staring at your feet. The whole day, peeps were staring at the kicks. After the BBQ, I went to get gas...walked in to the store to get a drink...everywhere I went...peeps were just looking. Man these shoes are not only comfy but the PERFECT shoe for a sunny So Cal day. I was sooo happy I had these on today.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

picked up another pair of these yesterday
can never get enough of this shoe
bring on the INFAREDS

Like these so much might think about picking up a second pair, but for retail or under though...to hell with that.

I REALLY HATE how when you put weight in them each step....the ribs flattened out and the shoe looks like poop......I could not see anyone over size 9 rocking95s....but my 360s are narrower...a little better...
anyone else know what I mean..they kinda look weird when rocked....like flatten out...?

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I REALLY HATE how when you put weight in them each step....the ribs flattened out and the shoe looks like poop......I could not see anyone over size 9 rocking 95s....but my 360s are narrower...a little better...
anyone else know what I mean..they kinda look weird when rocked....like flatten out...?

How does it look like "poop"? And why would a size 9.5 or bigger look silly? Care to explain?

Edit.....Verdict is in = I love this shoe...cant keep it DS....even though it looks kinda weird on my feet. ohwell!! These and the 360s are monsters!!

pics on feet will follow tonight after work, enjoy your night and COP the shoes!

peace

I noticed that too, thought it was weird until I realized I had on one of the greatest shoes ever.

i wear a size 9 and they flatten out on the sides a lil bit when i walk..but they still look sick overall
ajflint, just checkin......didnt you say j's>am's anyday in the am fam thread?
laugh.gif

haha..yea I did...but I still like runners...ive been wearing runners my whole life..just not AM...i am NOW buying the nicest AMs.......that I like..along withmy Js..and NB

Yea forget the flattening out part...theyre just cheap..i still love em.....

JB>AM is still my opinion
NB>JB and AM is my opinion as well

from a performance standpoint I'd have to agree with the NB>Nike part (and I'm Portland born and raised, so that's not easy to say).. stylewise NBs are getting better but we never seem to get the good ones here in the US (let alone in Oregon where we don't even get neons).
as far as JB>AM I would just say, look at the complaining you get in JB and look at what you get in regards to AMs. I don't think JB is serving theirdevoted market as they could be.
but that is all just my humble opinion

No youre abso right...theyre not...but then again.....sunbursts crack after 4 hours...thats 300 wasted...so its a 2 way street...and I play ball for a livingand just rather collect jb over am

and yea..no doubt NB is the top sneaker company in the world\\

Check out the Miros they produced for the end of year..then check out JBs Miros.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

and yea..no doubt NB is the top sneaker company in the world

What!?

company wise? hmmm disagreed...... i say nike and jb.
grin.gif

but to each his own...
QUALITY wise, bc thats whats important - just read some threads in the Nike/JB forum...all they do is complain ab leather on 3s or crackiing on 90s

yea each his own, i have haze NB from 2-3 years ago...still fresh, rocked em over a 100 times....the freaking toebox is not even wrinkled....but look at myvivid blues after 3 wears.

its an absolute guys....sheesh....no doubt jb and nike get more of my money...but ill ball/run in Adidas and NB , and collect js and nikes

Edit:

Im looking for a pair of those above me....NICE PICS man..thanks..wish quality was as good as back in the day for nike and JB
frown.gif

Thats just my opinion guys..but its real!

Back
Top Bottom