Chick-fil-A appreciation

So I just finished having the Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwhich (#4)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

first time trying it out and I'm impressed, not to mention the waffle fries and Chick-fil-A sauce on the side.
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spicy-Chicken-Deluxe-Sandwich-from-Chick-fil-A.jpg

So I just finished having the Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwhich (#4)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

first time trying it out and I'm impressed, not to mention the waffle fries and Chick-fil-A sauce on the side.
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spicy-Chicken-Deluxe-Sandwich-from-Chick-fil-A.jpg

Never been there but I am a fan of Chicken burgers.
That looks so good.

Never been there but I am a fan of Chicken burgers.
That looks so good.

Thanks for reminding me, ain't been there in a minute. Having a Chick-Fil-a up the street FTW!

Thanks for reminding me, ain't been there in a minute. Having a Chick-Fil-a up the street FTW!

had the same thing today... i was kind of pissed tho cause dude gave me buffulo sauce instead of chickfila sauce.   on top of that i slipped and put the whole thing of buffulo sauce on it which made the bun soggy as hell and the spiceyness was od. pretty much wasted 8 bucks. I should of never 2nd guessed whataburger.

had the same thing today... i was kind of pissed tho cause dude gave me buffulo sauce instead of chickfila sauce.   on top of that i slipped and put the whole thing of buffulo sauce on it which made the bun soggy as hell and the spiceyness was od. pretty much wasted 8 bucks. I should of never 2nd guessed whataburger.

Back
Top Bottom