Chick-fil-A appreciation

I tried a Bojangles chicken biscuit last night, never again
30t6p3b.gif

Chick-Fil-A from now on
pimp.gif

Eh I work at the place, everytime I close i take home atleast 100 dollars worth of food... hahah sick of it! Polynesian sauce is crack though!!

Eh I work at the place, everytime I close i take home atleast 100 dollars worth of food... hahah sick of it! Polynesian sauce is crack though!!

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I love their customer service.

yes...there was a small wait at the drive thru one day and the OWNER gave eveyone free chicken sandwich coupons...
pimp.gif

its 5 am and i just woke up and all i can think about is a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from there...i just wrote about it on twitter then saw this post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I love their customer service.

yes...there was a small wait at the drive thru one day and the OWNER gave eveyone free chicken sandwich coupons...
pimp.gif

its 5 am and i just woke up and all i can think about is a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from there...i just wrote about it on twitter then saw this post
laugh.gif

Their chicken nuggets + waffle fries + milkshake = a good fast food comfort meal to me.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Wonder why it's always closed on Sundays, though...

Their chicken nuggets + waffle fries + milkshake = a good fast food comfort meal to me.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

TheTrillipino wrote:
pimp.gif
frown.gif

the founder is very religous from what i heard so of course sundays are for church

TheTrillipino wrote:
pimp.gif
frown.gif

the founder is very religous from what i heard so of course sundays are for church

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

share the wealth.
i live in ny so fedex overnight aight?

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

share the wealth.
i live in ny so fedex overnight aight?

Back
Top Bottom