Chic's staring you down to Turn you Down UnAppreciation......

Not hittin' on women FTW. INS but at least I got my pride
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

maybe she just thougth you were good eye candy...don't mean she has to talk to you

Bingo. So many dudes have that "she looked at me, she must want me" mindset. Some cats think a girl likes them just because she gave them extra mayo on their sandwich. I know girls who have had crushes on dudes and STILL turned them down once they got asked for their number and it wasn't a matter of having game. Some chicks just aren't looking for that, regardless of how attractive they find you.  They simply just do not think/act as men do, they don't have that need to be involved with every single person they find attractive.

When approaching a female, it's never a sure thing. Even if she's giving you all the hints in the world it seems, there will always be that possibility of rejection, you just have to learn to live with it.

maybe she just thougth you were good eye candy...don't mean she has to talk to you

Bingo. So many dudes have that "she looked at me, she must want me" mindset. Some cats think a girl likes them just because she gave them extra mayo on their sandwich. I know girls who have had crushes on dudes and STILL turned them down once they got asked for their number and it wasn't a matter of having game. Some chicks just aren't looking for that, regardless of how attractive they find you.  They simply just do not think/act as men do, they don't have that need to be involved with every single person they find attractive.

When approaching a female, it's never a sure thing. Even if she's giving you all the hints in the world it seems, there will always be that possibility of rejection, you just have to learn to live with it.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

It happens. I stare at a lot of chicks I'm not interested in.

Actually I look more at average or below average girls than I do attractive girls. I be thinking like "Would I smash? Under what circumstance?"

i do this all the time lol................just ignore chicks in general and be that mysterious guy type they will come trust me op 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

It happens. I stare at a lot of chicks I'm not interested in.

Actually I look more at average or below average girls than I do attractive girls. I be thinking like "Would I smash? Under what circumstance?"

i do this all the time lol................just ignore chicks in general and be that mysterious guy type they will come trust me op 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I always try to make sure she just aint starin, to be starin.
Hit her with

tumblr_ljusa2iVLd1qh53za.gif

If she responds back with:

tumblr_lcb8auerj11qzjix8.gif

Then you keep it movin'.

tumblr_ljotxovoQ81qg53ya.gif

Then you make the approach, with swag

tumblr_ldk303Qljw1qdtfdbo1_250.gif

And get to know the young woman.
Swag homie is too smooth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I always try to make sure she just aint starin, to be starin.
Hit her with

tumblr_ljusa2iVLd1qh53za.gif

tumblr_lcb8auerj11qzjix8.gif

Then you keep it movin'.

tumblr_ljotxovoQ81qg53ya.gif

Then you make the approach, with swag

tumblr_ldk303Qljw1qdtfdbo1_250.gif

And get to know the young woman.
Swag homie is too smooth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

roll.gif

What's so funny though? Stop playing with our emotions.

How about girls flirting but then when you ask for the number, "Oh I have a boyfriend"
indifferent.gif

your emotions tho?
laugh.gif

i know me i look everyone in the face...i don't know why i just watch people
Just happened to me on my way to work. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth even though I badly wanted to say something. We exchanged eye contact for the most part until I reached my stop. She even bit her lip and smiled a few times
30t6p3b.gif
. She was probably just flirting but not knowing is the worst part *sigh*.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

roll.gif

What's so funny though? Stop playing with our emotions.

How about girls flirting but then when you ask for the number, "Oh I have a boyfriend"
indifferent.gif

your emotions tho?
laugh.gif

i know me i look everyone in the face...i don't know why i just watch people
Just happened to me on my way to work. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth even though I badly wanted to say something. We exchanged eye contact for the most part until I reached my stop. She even bit her lip and smiled a few times
30t6p3b.gif
. She was probably just flirting but not knowing is the worst part *sigh*.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

She will continue to stare then....at the age im at, Im tired of playing the lotto with these females. If you like what you see come holla, other than that imma save my dolla' Theres too many females out here to play the numbers game like that. i'm done with that chasing and reading body languages and signs. Quiet dogs wont get fed. well not by me
laugh.gif

Give me a female that know what she wants.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YNS!

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

She will continue to stare then....at the age im at, Im tired of playing the lotto with these females. If you like what you see come holla, other than that imma save my dolla' Theres too many females out here to play the numbers game like that. i'm done with that chasing and reading body languages and signs. Quiet dogs wont get fed. well not by me
laugh.gif

Give me a female that know what she wants.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YNS!

I don't know why you guys take what mytmouse says seriously, she doesn't even apply to the demographic we're talking about cuz chances are you wouldn't approach her

I don't know why you guys take what mytmouse says seriously, she doesn't even apply to the demographic we're talking about cuz chances are you wouldn't approach her

Good thread OP. This happens to every guy at least once. I hate this so much. I once had a chick stare at me, I looked away and ignored her. I still saw her staring at me, and she was across the table. She did this for literally half the day. During our break, I was like "I'm in there", I asked her out and she hit me with the "I have a bf". Maaaan, I was like
eek.gif
. Such a waste of time.

Good thread OP. This happens to every guy at least once. I hate this so much. I once had a chick stare at me, I looked away and ignored her. I still saw her staring at me, and she was across the table. She did this for literally half the day. During our break, I was like "I'm in there", I asked her out and she hit me with the "I have a bf". Maaaan, I was like
eek.gif
. Such a waste of time.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

ohwell.gif

^ you know what, that was mean, I apologize, I was outta pocket for that, you've never had anything negative to say towards me $h1+ I doubt you even seen me post, just disregard that whole statement....
30t6p3b.gif

^ you know what, that was mean, I apologize, I was outta pocket for that, you've never had anything negative to say towards me $h1+ I doubt you even seen me post, just disregard that whole statement....
30t6p3b.gif

its already out there now...if thats how you feel stand by it...you didn't hurt my feelings...i don't even know you

its already out there now...if thats how you feel stand by it...you didn't hurt my feelings...i don't even know you

well you put the sad face so I thought I did, in that case I'm just gonna laugh cuz I thought that #@@$ was 
laugh.gif

you just come off as a girl that hangs around guys not the 1 they're after but, this is from a message board perspective I could be wrong

edit: Although I doubt it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom