Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

he was accused of it.
the only proof to this point is literally a girl saying so...can we get the details and facts first my dude? like damn.
mean.gif
shut up! the facts are already out from several news sources.  smh stop defending a wannabe gangsta who is a child molester!  smh What the Hell is wrong with this generation.  Keef could go kill a bunch of kids and his fans will still vouch for him and continue to make excuses.
mean.gif

shut up! the facts are already out from several news sources.  smh stop defending a wannabe gangsta who is a child molester!  smh What the Hell is wrong with this generation.  Keef could go kill a bunch of kids and his fans will still vouch for him and continue to make excuses.
mean.gif
im kinda iffy even if he did do it...i mean the span of ages and youth of each other is kinda touchy...if she is 14/15 or so and he is 17, while im not saying rape isnt plausible, the whole notion of it couldnt have been consenting isnt a fair assessment either. I could see if he was 17 and she was iuno 8, But lets be serious and place our dislike for the dude aside... If we were to charge kids under 18 who slept with girl 2/3 apart...damn near every high school kid would be facing child molestation charges, as it is not uncommon for maybe a senior to date/sleep with a freshman, a 10th grader smashing some chic in the 8th grade...so on and so forth. Now if he str8 up strong armed the p...then we got a whole different discussion

Im just saying if a dude is like 18 and sleeping with a 15 y/o, i wouldnt be so quick to call dude a chester.. Now if he 18 sleeping with a 10 y/o whole nother ballgame.

Last edited:
But it says the girl is in middle school now and the incident was like two years ago

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2013/01/21/chief-keef-sued-child-support-middle-schooler/
so for all intensive purposes she at very earliest was maybe 12/13 yrs old...( although their have been cases of girls being preg younger) 2 years ago so he would have been 15 y/o.. So a 15 y/o sleeps with possibly a 13/14 y/o and folks calling him a child molester...?
sick.gif

This is a young black father, with the potential to become a millionaire, and all nt wants to do is hate :smh:

im kinda iffy even if he did do it...i mean the span of ages and youth of each other is kinda touchy...if she is 14/15 or so and he is 17, while im not saying rape isnt plausible, the whole notion of it couldnt have been consenting isnt a fair assessment either. I could see if he was 17 and she was iuno 8, But lets be serious and place our dislike for the dude aside... If we were to charge kids under 18 who slept with girl 2/3 apart...damn near every high school kid would be facing child molestation charges, as it is not uncommon for maybe a senior to date/sleep with a freshman, a 10th grader smashing some chic in the 8th grade...so on and so forth. Now if he str8 up strong armed the p...then we got a whole different discussion

Im just saying if a dude is like 18 and sleeping with a 15 y/o, i wouldnt be so quick to call dude a chester.. Now if he 18 sleeping with a 10 y/o whole nother ballgame.
Wrong She is still in middle school and Keef is gonna turn 18 in a few weeks.  That's not 3 years apart homie.  The oldest she could be right now is 14.   I would have never ran up in a middle school girl when I was a senior in high school.  A couple people at my school did and guess what?  They went to prison from rape because that's rape.  No excuses.  Stop vouching for a molester!!!

This is a young black father, with the potential to become a millionaire, and all nt wants to do is hate
mean.gif
with 3 different baby mamas and ones a middle school child.  lmao  The cycle continues.  He didn't have his dad around and now they won't have their dad around.   smh Sad news

Doesn't dude have Asperger's? No Cartman

That's an insult to people with aspergers. I mean that sincerely, people with aspergers tend to have "savants" eg. like an exceptionally gifted memory or calculative abilities. Chief Keef has no redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
This dude laughing at people's deaths on twitter and then crying about serving a small sentence at a YOUTH CENTER HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That dude is a lik.

woot woot its the sound of
listen, dont get upset when people correct you. 

its better to make a moronic mistake like that on the internet and have one of us point it out then say during an e-mail to your boss or something.

you probably get pissed when people honk at you for sitting at a green light too

Last edited:

Wrong She is still in middle school and Keef is gonna turn 18 in a few weeks.  That's not 3 years apart homie.  The oldest she could be right now is 14.   I would have never ran up in a middle school girl when I was a senior in high school.  A couple people at my school did and guess what?  They went to prison from rape because that's rape.  No excuses.  Stop vouching for a molester!!!
just because it says she's in middle school, doesn't mean she's middle school age, like I said before you can't tell

Whoever put that information out there is trying to make it sound salacious as possible by saying they don't have more info

they should have sat on it until they did instead of putting out something like that knowing that people are gonna make assumptions

not defending dude, cause i'm honestly not a fan, but you can't just throw stuff out there like that

Last edited:
Cats still smashing chicks from middle school when they're in high school? I left middle school and stop fuggin with middle schoolers when I left middle school famb. .

just because it says she's in middle school, doesn't mean she's middle school age, like I said before you can't tell

Whoever put that information out there is trying to make it sound salacious as possible by saying they don't have more info

they should have sat on it until they did instead of putting out something like that knowing that people are gonna make assumptions

not defending dude, cause i'm honestly not a fan, but you can't just throw stuff out there like that
Kids a moron lol If she wasn't middle school age I'm sure this wouldn't even have made the news.   It made the news because Keef was running through a girl that probably just started getting her period.  smh F**king disgusting in my book and there's no excuse for this.   I'm sure before it was reported by several different news sites they did there homework on the story otherwise they would  look dumb reporting false info and Keef would be able to sue the hell out of them.  

Cats still smashing chicks from middle school when they're in high school? I left middle school and stop fuggin with middle schoolers when I left middle school famb. .
word even though I was only getting dome back then 
laugh.gif

lol the crying was obv fake... 2 months could be a death sentance for his career the way these new cycles work... (earl sweatshirt comes to mind)

this 60 days prob cost him another 2 million... ida been crying, crawling around on my hands n knees, pleading, etc. i even woulda cut my hair

he aint bout that life. lightweight happy we can put this man behind us. waka > sosa/GBE

how ironic, look at all those women in the background supporting him, then he gets locked up for whooping a female.
laugh.gif

Kids a moron lol If she wasn't middle school age I'm sure this wouldn't even have made the news.   It made the news because Keef was running through a girl that probably just started getting her period.  smh F**king disgusting in my book and there's no excuse for this.   I'm sure before it was reported by several different news sites they did there homework on the story otherwise they would  look dumb reporting false info and Keef would be able to sue the hell out of them.  
plenty of news outlets don't do their homework, they just care about being first, and i'm not so sure several news sites reported it so much as just copying it from the first place that put it out.  A report says the girl is 15 currently, Chief Keef is 17.  It sounds more news worthy to say the girl is a middle schooler pregnant by a rapper, when in reality it's 2 teenagers that had a kid while they were very young.  It's an unfortunate situation but it's not uncommon or as sinister as they'd like us to believe with their half story...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom