Children Burns Dog Alive Vol. smh

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by bonde111

I'm glad you took the time to read what I had to say....
grin.gif
He was too busy making sure he posted that .gif as many times as possible so he didn't have time to read your post
this dude wants lulz so bad, tries different jokes in the same thread all the time.
kid stays online 24/7 and goes into every thread trying to get e-props and trying to be funny...mad lame

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gotta love those trashy places

Would love to set them on fire myself
1 dog > several people?
You have to understand that a majority of human beings are useless, brainless warm bodies that do more harm than good. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

1 dog > several people?
You have to understand that a majority of human beings are useless, brainless warm bodies that do more harm than good. 
also, from reading the article, you could assume this isn't the first time it has happened.  People that do this don't deserve to live.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

on another note, why u would u even bother posting +%@@ like this on NT?

The Middle East is so messed up....

This happened in Israel...

If you meant that region in general, my bad for misunderstanding. But this wasn't in an Arab country.
Yes it was. Rahat is predominately Bedouin (Arab).

It's a region of Israel you imbecile. Read a map.

So wrong smh. These dudes deserve the worst to happen to them.
frown.gif
poor dogs, I think i'd beat one of them to death if my dog was in that situation. The poor thing was running for its life trying to get the fire off and then just laid there dead. I'm at a loss for words

I swear to god if I ever meet those kids or anybody who does/did that I will beat them till they're in a wheel chair. I wont regret one thing.

If you could do that to an animal, you wouldent have no problem doing it to a human.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I got teary eyed. Real rap
don't ask me why i clicked that vid.

i'd have no problem taking any blunt object in the area to all those kids heads.

i'm not saying dogs rights over humans, but that puppy over those !+@! heads.

Animal cruelty is ++*$+# up all around but I can't feel sorry for a dog that's not mine...its not that serious

But people do need to chill w/ it

If you have the capacity to listen to a dog suffer like that and enjoy it, you deserve to be killed ...

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Torturing animals is a early warning sign of a psychopath

exactly.

so for those saying hope these kids burn in hell, oh they will just not from this $*!*..trust.

New York Times..
"The FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and murderers..."

"A survey of psychiatric patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one patient who had murdered a young boy."

Originally Posted by finnns2003

1 dog > several people?

i was telling my brother the other day while he was making fun of me for not eating meat anymore(i still eat chicken on occasion). we saw a truck full of cows most likely going to the slaughterhouse. he made a cruel joke. i told him so you think it would be funny if some man came to your house aswell as your whole neighborhood, tied you up, starved you for days, and then proceeded to kill you piece by piece while you were still alive? he said well animals arent humans. i stonefaced him and told him nowadays we have more humans acting like animals than we do animals acting like "animals". I told him there are more humans out there who deserve to be killed then these helpless, innocent animals do... these animals arent the ones %+%!+#$ this world up and making it go to hell..

he just shut up...

Proof that human society will end in the future.....I just hope that wasn't a so called religious ritual.....

Back
Top Bottom