Children Burns Dog Alive Vol. smh

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
Damn man, we live in a horrible horrible world.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

j4ck wrote:
kid stays online 24/7 and goes into every thread trying to get e-props and trying to be funny...mad lame

what's your purpose in life? you're a walking FOOTNOTE of my online activity. i don't even know who you are

Your online activity is hard to miss when you are in EVERY thread reaching so hard for laughs but fail miserly 99.9% of the time...But I forgot, you broke your ankle because you fell one million feet/ your on house arrest/ your job requires you to stay online for 8 hours/ you get paid to be online/ every other excuse you keep making for having no life and being on niketalk all day

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

1 dog > several people?
You have to understand that a majority of human beings are useless, brainless warm bodies that do more harm than good. 

i was telling my brother the other day while he was making fun of me for not eating meat anymore(i still eat chicken on occasion). we saw a truck full of cows most likely going to the slaughterhouse. he made a cruel joke. i told him so you think it would be funny if some man came to your house aswell as your whole neighborhood, tied you up, starved you for days, and then proceeded to kill you piece by piece while you were still alive? he said well animals arent humans. i stonefaced him and told him nowadays we have more humans acting like animals than we do animals acting like "animals". I told him there are more humans out there who deserve to be killed then these helpless, innocent animals do... these animals arent the ones %+%!+#$ this world up and making it go to hell..

he just shut up...
Yep. You've got so many people who are out here enjoying torturing animals, members of hate groups, gang members, crooked elite, slimeball cops, etc... Too many bad outnumber the good. I don't think it's the animals destroying this planet.

i stopped watching after hearing the poor dog cry for help, that is beyond sad....what did the poor dog do to deserve this?

Id have no qualms with doing some serious physical harm to the people who think this @#%* is fun.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Poor dog doesn't deserve that... Im sure all it knew was loyalty to these clowns and thats how it was repaid.... PM me when a vid is posted of these "people" getting doused with lighter fluid and set on fire. Ill watch that.

I would gladly stomp all of those kids who did this into the ground. Video tape it and show it to their parents.

I find the mentalities of these stupid posts about "useless human lives", which advocate human destruction more disgusting than the actual video.

More of an outcry and and show of outrage over a puppy getting killed than a man methodically and brutally murdering 92 innocent children.

Y'all look for any excuse to justify racism, xenophobia and hate.

The same thought process that allows these type of disgusting behaviors dwells at the core of y'all hearts as well.

indifferent.gif
at anyone saying the middle east is messed up, or israel, or wherever. this stuff happens EVERYWHERE. how soon people forget about their beloved michael vick

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

More of an outcry and and show of outrage over a puppy getting killed than a man methodically and brutally murdering 92 innocent children.
Sometimes actual footage speaks louder than words. Not yet seeing video of the Norway attack makes it seem surreal in a way. But when you hear something/someone actually crying and pleading for its life followed by violence (for entertainment purposes), it makes us all that more outraged. Like we're mad it happened and upset that we saw it. Trust, when footage of that attack in Norway pops up that thread will multiply. Not saying this pattern is correct at all, because what happened in Norway is obviously 100x more devastating and malicious.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

those kids are typical third world trash.

What those kids did was wrong, but you're acting like these kids have a choice living in a third world region in the slums.

"Typical third world trash". You say that while living in the U.S. You feel good about yourself?

Originally Posted by djuzi05

What those kids did was wrong, but you're acting like these kids have a choice living in a third world region in the slums.

"Typical third world trash". You say that while living in the U.S. You feel good about yourself?

what kind of trash are the dudes who fight dogs? just curious....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by djuzi05

what kind of trash are the dudes who fight dogs? just curious....

laugh.gif
those would be nfl quarterbacks.

im sayin though things are F'd up in these 3rd world countries so people out there are going to act uncivilized more.  yes all i gotta do is go on worldstar to see some foolishness out here but that's more of an exception where in alot of 3rd world countries acting violent and crazy is more of a norm at times. sad to say but it's true.

I will not watch the video.
Terrible, terrible, terrible. RIP to the poor dog.  I pray he's in a better place now.

Back
Top Bottom