Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

click Here - Rap-Up.com (Stream)
550.ChrisBrown.Drake.jlc.061806.jpg

what do you guys think?

laugh.gif
or ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

It wasn't mind blowing... But I respect the fact that it wasn't subliminal.
This. It was BLATANT. Drakes gotta respond in my opinion. Talking about his eyebrows though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will this thread blow up like the Common Vs Drake thread?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If this grows into full blown beef I got money on Drake

The eyebrows line :Rollin he should of sung it or somethin.... Can't box with drake in the rap category

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Drake better respond, no more duckin and saying nothing
laugh.gif

common dissed him way harder and drake didn't respond.. just another artist playing themselves by dissing him honestly.

roll.gif

You would have to sprint towards Drake wielding a knife and stabbing him for him to respond back.

The "I be singing, he be singing" part had me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finally listened. It was actually decent. I felt Chris was about to get flagrant then he would throw something light. Theres a lot of ammo that Chris can use that Common couldn't because of his fan base.

But I doubt Drake responds so all this doesn't matter. This reminds when Cam, Game and everyone was dissing Jay and people got hype but we never got nothing back

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But I doubt Drake responds so all this doesn't matter. This reminds when Cam, Game and everyone was dissing Jay and people got hype but we never got nothing back
Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, trying to distract you

The ONLY reason it's a thought in my head that Drake will respond is because these dudes actually got in a fight so theres actually something to this and rumors say drake won so he has ammo.............. But I doubt if we hear anything

I liked it. He didn't have to say names. It's cool he was making fun of him for singing, his eyebrows and told him to Take Care.

Sad to say but this is probably the best diss we've heard in a while

This is just a publicity stunt for Breezy's new album out Tuesday...still was kinda funny though.

If I was one of Drake's boys, I would just tell him to go in on Chris real quick and call it a day.  He beat up a girl, what more do you need to say?  Though, it would be kinda weak for him to respond to this, but not Common 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom