Chris D'Elia

I ain't read anything about him providing emails to say hey at least I'm not a pedophile :lol:

So dude grooms minors until they reach the legal age of consent and then bangs them if he manipulated them good enough?

Much better.

:smh:

I ain't read anything about him providing emails to say hey at least I'm not a pedophile :lol:

So dude grooms minors until they reach the legal age of consent and then bangs them if he manipulated them good enough?

Much better.

:smh:

From what I saw there were key parts of conversations between him and his accusers that were left out of the initial reporting. This in turn brought out the mob mentality and was ready to cancel him on spot.

From the responses in here though it seemed like he was already hated and people just wanted any reason to take shots at him and everyone that runs in the circle he associates with. There’s no excuse for his behavior, but now that proof has been provided that he is in fact not a pedophile or having sex with underage girls; I guess the thread lost steam.

From what I saw there were key parts of conversations between him and his accusers that were left out of the initial reporting. This in turn brought out the mob mentality and was ready to cancel him on spot.

From the responses in here though it seemed like he was already hated and people just wanted any reason to take shots at him and everyone that runs in the circle he associates with. There’s no excuse for his behavior, but now that proof has been provided that he is in fact not a pedophile or having sex with underage girls; I guess the thread lost steam.
You keep saying the thread lost steam cuz of that but I haven't seen anyone post that in here or mention it but you.

Before your post dude was still thought of as a pedophile.

I'm not sure how fast you want the thread to keep moving. Wait for more accusers to accuse him.

Besides that he's already had shows and gigs cancelled, fired by CAA and his manager. What else is left other than a potential criminal charges.

Last edited:
You keep saying the thread lost steam cuz of that but I haven't seen anyone post that in here or mention it but you.

Before your post dude was still thought of as a pedophile.

I'm not sure how fast you want the thread to keep moving. Wait for more accusers to accuse him.

Besides that he's already had shows and gigs cancelled, fired b

Barbados Slim Barbados Slim posted a link to an article that provides the emails clearing him of pedophilia on Wednesday.

Yeah the article I posted provides some context around the leaked conv's. Dude is creepy but not a pedo. Also I haven't heard anything about him banging these women. I though the allegations were about pics and the chicks of age were asked to come up to his hotel and ****, but I haven't read anything about him actually smashing, but I could have completely missed them.

Also the grooming thing is weird. If he deads the convo when he finds out they're under age, then Idk how it's "grooming".
Oh well. I don't care if he gets cancelled for being a creepy but if we think he's a pedo then something legally should be done, cause that's some real ****.

Are any of you dudes who listen to Joe Rogan Black?
I am and I listen to Rogan, but it depends on the guest. I like his MMA Hour shows because its generally about the sport and there's some interesting convos with athletes that I like. Also enjoy the convos with some of the comics he has on because I'm a fan of those comics. Like Donnell Rawlings, Bill Burr, Love or hate Kevin Hart but his ep was interesting, etc.

I won't defend Rogan and his views though.

Rat King ad others are talking like it's a done deal for dude :lol: :smh::lol:

This video was posted before the e mails were released though. Everyone pounced on this thing quick fast. I don't think it's a wrap for this guy, he will definitely take a hit, but if people like Carlos Mencia can still do comedy; Chris isn't going anywhere.

This video was posted before the e mails were released though. Everyone pounced on this thing quick fast. I don't think it's a wrap for this guy, he will definitely take a hit, but if people like Carlos Mencia can still do comedy; Chris isn't going anywhere.

Work doing stand up sure

But as the silly likeable star comedian / actor he was that might be done

Carlos Mencia crime was jokes stealing right ? major difference :lol:

It’s a 6 page thread after a week and a half. It didn’t have steam to begin with lol. Ultimately dude is a C-List celeb at best, hence the lack of replies. Has nothing to do with him providing “proof”. :lol:

God Andrew Schulz is annoying.
Yeah I wanna meet just to go out of my way to not laugh his jokes. Maintain eye contact throughout the whole scenario.
It’s a 6 page thread after a week and a half. It didn’t have steam to begin with lol. Ultimately dude is a C-List celeb at best, hence the lack of replies. Has nothing to do with him providing “proof”. :lol:
C-List celeb is a stretch, there's a few comedians that consistently packs out as

I am and I listen to Rogan, but it depends on the guest. I like his MMA Hour shows because its generally about the sport and there's some interesting convos with athletes that I like. Also enjoy the convos with some of the comics he has on because I'm a fan of those comics. Like Donnell Rawlings, Bill Burr, Love or hate Kevin Hart but his ep was interesting, etc.

I won't defend Rogan and his views though.

agree. The reason I still listen to certain episodes because the show is essentially a platform for guests and in no way do the guests reflect any of Joe’s beliefs. Joe does throws in his beliefs time to time and openly states he’s dumb which I agree, but the way he podcasting world is structured is that you can hear what you want to hear.

I’d like for him to book more liberal standing guests to offset a lot of the conservatives he has on. A lot of left standing people deter from Joe because of this but Joe openly stated he’s a liberal, voted for Bernie; take it with a grain of salt, but my theory of him booking so much conservatives is a way for him to understand the otherside regardless of how outrageous some political extremists may sound. He’s dumb but curious.

I’m dumb and curious and interested in why some conservatives are very extreme in there views. I listened to some of these conservative guests and they’re crazy lol, and at the end I still withhold my left values. Like a lot of people say Joe doesn’t really challenge these guests, but a part of that is because he’s dumb. I wish he’d do his homework a bit more and challenge his political guests.

agree. The reason I still listen to certain episodes because the show is essentially a platform for guests and in no way do the guests reflect any of Joe’s beliefs. Joe does throws in his beliefs time to time and openly states he’s dumb which I agree, but the way he podcasting world is structured is that you can hear what you want to hear.

I’d like for him to book more liberal standing guests to offset a lot of the conservatives he has on. A lot of left standing people deter from Joe because of this but Joe openly stated he’s a liberal, voted for Bernie; take it with a grain of salt, but my theory of him booking so much conservatives is a way for him to understand the otherside regardless of how outrageous some political extremists may sound. He’s dumb but curious.

I’m dumb and curious and interested in why some conservatives are very extreme in there views. I listened to some of these conservative guests and they’re crazy lol, and at the end I still withhold my left values. Like a lot of people say Joe doesn’t really challenge these guests, but a part of that is because he’s dumb. I wish he’d do his homework a bit more and challenge his political guests.
u an atheists?

Yeah a real "liberal" by definition doesn't dictate how oppressed people should feel as much as Rogan does. He's more middle of the road, and as an old rich white guy closer to the right than folks want to believe. Like other black folks I watch depending on the guest, where the interest in that person overrides who they sit with. Bill Burr challenging him with common sense when he tries to veer away was good. Sitting with another arrogant douche telling me how I should feel about my experiences though? Pass, and that type is on way too often.

Yeah a real "liberal" by definition doesn't dictate how oppressed people should feel as much as Rogan does. He's more middle of the road, and as an old rich white guy closer to the right than folks want to believe. Like other black folks I watch depending on the guest, where the interest in that person overrides who they sit with. Bill Burr challenging him with common sense when he tries to veer away was good. Sitting with another arrogant douche telling me how I should feel about my experiences though? Pass, and that type is on way too often.
The self described liberals Joe puts on his shows tend to be more submissive women & men that tends to let Joe shut them down, & they'll completely compromise what they were saying to appease Joe.

The self described liberals Joe puts on his shows tend to be more submissive women & men that tends to let Joe shut them down, & they'll completely compromise what they were saying to appease Joe.

very true I almost don’t know who’s liberal on the show. He always seems to highlight the right when they guest star on his show.

Also to answer your atheist question, no. I was raised in a catholic household. However I did drift away from Catholicism as I got older. I studied different religions and kinda drew parallels between them. In summary, I can’t explain what I believe in lol but I believe in something.

Honestly one of the greatest highlights in JRE. For burr to just plant his feet and lay it out there on Joe, I know they’re comedians, but that was more of a raw reaction from burr than a joke.

Imagine caping for a pedo :lol::smh:

Nobody is caping for him nor can he really be called a pedo my dude. He’s definitely on creep status trying to groom underage girls though.

It’s obvious that there are people who are going to hate him anyways though just by the response in here.

Last edited:
dude is cooked in the court of public opinion
but his fan base will be there for him when he goes out on tour

Nobody is caping for him nor can he really be called a pedo my dude. He’s definitely on creep status trying to groom underage girls though.

It’s obvious that there are people who are going to hate him anyways though just by the response in here.

Why would the fact that he's grooming make us feel better about him rather than him being a pedo? It's disgusting either way, so yeah he's going to be hated on anyways :lol:

How dudes out here caping for a man in his 40s grooming teenagers is beyond me. “Oh he wasnt having sex with them though.” Bruh hes 40 talking to 17 year olds!

dude is cooked in the court of public opinion
but his fan base will be there for him when he goes out on tour

has louis ck rebounded from his downfall? i know he dropped a special on his own site for purchase and download, but not sure how successful it was. even with his fanbase, not sure he will get the bookings or sponsors. luckily for d'elia he comes from money

Back
Top Bottom