Chris D'Elia

A lot of Rogan’s crew have Netflix specials. Ari, Segura and his wife, Bert, D’Elia, all have Netflix specials. Joey has a half hour guest spot on Netflix (Degenerates?). They almost all have podcasts. I think what happened to them is sort of reminiscent of Colin Quinn and Tough Crowd. Colin Quinn was an established comic, was on TV and he had this crew of comics who came up under him (Jim Norton, Rich Vos, Nick DiPaolo, Patrice O’Neal, Greg Giraldo, etc). Rogan is like a newer version of Colin. They sort of follow his lead.

A lot of Rogan’s crew have Netflix specials. Ari, Segura and his wife, Bert, D’Elia, all have Netflix specials. Joey has a half hour guest spot on Netflix (Degenerates?). They almost all have podcasts. I think what happened to them is sort of reminiscent of Colin Quinn and Tough Crowd. Colin Quinn was an established comic, was on TV and he had this crew of comics who came up under him (Jim Norton, Rich Vos, Nick DiPaolo, Patrice O’Neal, Greg Giraldo, etc). Rogan is like a newer version of Colin. They sort of follow his lead.
Not even in the same ballpark, o neal and giraldo and Quinn are comic legends. Joe Rogan is a cornball, with a terrible stand up routine..

I was kinda hoping schaub got exposed for something but it turns out he’s just sliding into dm’s and they’re with it :smh: :lol: :lol:

sucks about D’Elia tho, I never watched his stand up but he’s hilarious on podcasts. No more TMP reunion is the worst part about this

I listened to JRE from like 2012-2018 prob. Stopped listening because every guest just ended up being the same conversation and you could tell joe kinda lost touch with reality

So did this thread die since he was able to provide full e mail conversations with the individuals who made allegations? He’s definitely on some creep type behavior speaking “grooming” underage girls, but didn’t have sex with them until they were 18.

Back
Top Bottom