Chris D'Elia

not watching this bs but just the initial screenshot he looks guilty af :lol:
1613789861580.jpeg
1613789891895.jpeg

schultz I find funny but yea a lot of times he goes over the top with the yelling and extras to his jokes. His pod flagrant2 is borderline unwatchable because of that and they frequently get to a point that the guys try talking over eachother

I mess with Flagrant 2 but it was so much better when it was still a sports podcast. The early days of that pod had the perfect mix of sports talk and comedy. But ever since they kicked out Kaz, the whole pod is just Andrew trying out jokes and Akaash laughing at everything he says

SHultz TRIES to be funny too much. I know he is a comedian but he is overboard a LOT of the time man. But this is based on how he acts on Brilliant Idiots.

And don't let a Female guest come onto the show. :lol:

i have zero context about who any of these people are except bobby lee. i've seen him in things.

that chick's face makes me uneasy though. why do women think that looks good?

schaub is an absolute idiot and lame. Only reason he has a career is he's been slurping rogan for years. It's well known he cheats on his girl. The girl didn't even say it was him on their podcast but everyone assumed it was him because he's trash.

Annie reminds me so much of scarlett johansson. Their faces look similar and both got that sexy, raspy voice but Annie got small boobs.

Schaub been a lame. Facebook was advertising a show he’s having in town and all the comments on the post were trashing him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom