Chris Hayes (MSNBC) Spoofs how the media covers black news stories

I must say the tide has definitely changed on Ninja within the last year. Once a respected NT elder now a troll :smh:

Last edited:
When you cant win on issues, slander is da only

Option left as shown by certain NTers.
While my previous edited comment was true on my view of you, its also best left not to argue with somebody such as you who was no true understanding of what he is arguing against.

Last edited:
When you cant win on issues, slander is da only

Option left as shown by certain NTers.
While my previous edited comment was true on my view of you, its also best left not to argue with somebody such as you who was no true understanding of what he is arguing against.

Aka waving that white flag.

The big loser in the Gallup findings is MSNBC. It commonly secures mention alongside Fox News and CNN in other studies as well as in the daily ratings race. This Gallup poll, however, doesn’t bother to analyze in detail MSNBC’s demographics as it does with Fox News and CNN.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/e...ews-rules-news-msnbc-certainly-doesnt-gallup/

laugh.gif
@ ya thinking that i care about white america.

Im latino/hispanic. When ya throw shade about

"Me trying to be cool w/ da white man" all it does

Is expose your saltyness over da Caucasians and

Kinda paints ya wit da brush ya attempt to paint me

With. Way to go
laugh.gif

you don't have to care, but when the police is up in your ***, or you get shot holding some skittles, see how far the "i'm latino/hispanic" explination will get you.

we darkies are all in the same boat.
dudes are out here acting like they would have let them in front of the bus in the 60s sayin "i ain't black, i'm dominican".

dudes are out here acting like they would have let them in front of the bus in the 60s sayin "i ain't black, i'm dominican".
They were allowed to play Major League Baseball before Blacks.

I just want to make sure you can make a fair argument ....

You seem to have an extreme inability to think about things independently of what the "statistics" and polls say. I implore you to think of things a little bit more critically and with a bit more of a discerning eye before you decide be so unwavering in your opinions and statements.

Consider this, though it is clear that this poll supports your earlier statement that Fox News is winning in the ratings battle and that "the majority of Americans get their news from Fox News," what are the different demographics that make the population of those that were surveyed? I bet you if you cared enough to ask this question (the article you posted even makes mention of this), you would find out that the numbers are so overwhelmingly strong in Fox News' favor because the population of people who get their news from television is largely made of of demographics who share the same views and political ideologies that Fox News portrays.

They were allowed to play Major League Baseball before Blacks.

I just want to make sure you can make a fair argument ....
is this your new schtick now, italics? whats your point...really? but i'll play along. 
[table][tr][td]Jackie Robinson  [sup]†[/sup][/td][td]Brooklyn Dodgers, NL[/td][td]April 15, 1947[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ozzie Virgil, Sr.[/td][td]Detroit Tigers, AL[/td][td]June 6, 1958[/td][/tr][/table]
apparently history regards ozzie as being black, but i'll go with dominican for now.

Last edited:
is this your new schtick now, italics?
[table][tr][td]Jackie Robinson  [sup]†[/sup][/td][td]Brooklyn Dodgers, NL[/td][td]April 15, 1947[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ozzie Virgil, Sr.[/td][td]Detroit Tigers, AL[/td][td]June 6, 1958[/td][/tr][/table]
apparently history regards ozzie as being black, but i'll go with dominican for now.
Wiki?

LMAO

Go search Luis Castro

Also search were Hispanics/Latinos able to play MLB before blacks

Then search were Latinos able to ride the Bus in the front before Blacks (not every where but places like Miami yes)

You might be amaze ...

I don't have time for you today.

I might be call racist by just pointing some things out and correcting your fallacies ...

is this your new schtick now, italics?
Wiki?

LMAO

Go search Luis Castro

Also search were Hispanics/Latinos able to play MLB before blacks

Then search were Latinos able to ride the Bus in the front before Blacks (not every where but places like Miami yes)

You might be amaze ...

I don't have time for you today.

I might be call racist by just pointing some things out and correcting your fallacies ...
So Ninjahood could have gotten on the front of the bus off the strenght that he is 'latino'

I think you are quite mislead as to how race works in america. So I see why you missed my point, and why you continue to miss my point, 

And what exactly was my fallacy 

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/castro.html

and here is some food for thought

Cuban racial demographics:

Last edited:
You seem to have an extreme inability to think about things independently of what the "statistics" and polls say. I implore you to think of things a little bit more critically and with a bit more of a discerning eye before you decide be so unwavering in your opinions and statements.

Consider this, though it is clear that this poll supports your earlier statement that Fox News is winning in the ratings battle and that "the majority of Americans get their news from Fox News," what are the different demographics that make the population of those that were surveyed? I bet you if you cared enough to ask this question (the article you posted even makes mention of this), you would find out that the numbers are so overwhelmingly strong in Fox News' favor because the population of people who get their news from television is largely made of of demographics who share the same views and political ideologies that Fox News portrays.
QFT, but it's pointless to argue with people who only take things at face value.

Last edited:
1. So Ninjahood could have gotten on the front of the bus off the strenght that he is 'latino'

I think you are quite mislead as to how race works in america. So I see why you missed my point, and why you continue to miss my point, 

2. And what exactly was my fallacy (catch up dummy)

3. and here is some food for thought

1. Perhaps - Depending where he was at. In Miami in the 40-60's yes. 

2. Fallacy - That he couldn't ride in front of the Bus.

3. Please show me something I don't know. Ninjahood himself know's that there's racist people in the Dominican Republic, whether he want's to admit it or not, that's his problem. White Dominicans look down upon black Dominicans. Not all but some, the same way there's racist people from every race everywhere.

To add to your census, back in the 50's and 60's you was either black or white. If you was hispanic you was white, just a lesser one.  Food for thoughts! (keep up bruh)

Last edited:

Have you heard of the "brown paper bag" test which was used by officials to determine if you were considered black or not? Or the one drop rule which was instated to make a clear separation between whites and anyone with an ounce of African or black ancestry?

If I'm not mistaken, he is quite dark and has acknowleged a "blend" of afro and Taino roots.

Have you heard of the "brown paper bag" test which was used by officials to determine if you were considered black or not? Or the one drop rule which was instated to make a clear separation between whites and anyone with an ounce of African or black ancestry?

If I'm not mistaken, he is quite dark and has acknowleged a "blend" of afro and Taino roots.
I'm not debating any of that ...

I'm aware of the traditional anthropological studies and the 5 races.

I just look at it like this - If you aren't Caucasian or Asian you are Black.

Australoid and Capoid is non existent for me.

Everything else is just separated by Ethnicity - IMHO Ninjahood is a Black Hispanic.

Is that the answer you guys are seeking for?

Last edited:
1. So Ninjahood could have gotten on the front of the bus off the strenght that he is 'latino'

2. And what exactly was my fallacy (catch up dummy)

3. and here is some food for thought

3. Please show me something I don't know. Ninjahood himself know's that there's racist people in the Dominican Republic, whether he want's to admit it or not, that's his problem. White Dominicans look down upon black Dominicans. Not all but some, the same way there's racist people from every race everywhere.

To add to your census, back in the 50's and 60's you was either black or white. If you was hispanic you was white, just a lesser one.  Food for thoughts! (keep up bruh)
you do realize that you just proved my point?

and you are right edwin would definitely gain access to the country clubs in the 50s and 60s'

Last edited:
Yes and No.

Yes, because of the black/white conversation.

No, because regardless him being hispanic, he probably would of have been able to ride in front of the bus in Miami. 

The problem is that when I intervene to say something, I don't side with anyone. You just assumed that I'm siding because of what' I'm saying.

Anyways ...

Last edited:

and you are right edwin would definitely gain access to the country clubs in the 50s and 60s'
Why did you edit your original post?

No one said CC - You said ride the bus - you stand corrected and now you try to flip the scrip. Typical.

Why you so worry about Ninjahood - you seem to have a vast collection of his pictures. This is like the 5 one I seen you post.

I'm sure he has not worries about you! SMH - Dudes live and die over NT topics ...

I'm not debating any of that ...

I'm aware of the traditional anthropological studies and the 5 races.

I just look at it like this - If you aren't Caucasian or Asian you are Black.

Australoid and Capoid is non existent for me.

Everything else is just separated by Ethnicity - IMHO Ninjahood is a Black Hispanic.

Is that the answer you guys are seeking for?

I'm saying that he would be labeled as black, as you just agreed. Therefore by definition, he would not be allowed on the front of the bus. That was not a fallacy in bilbosh's post.

It's funny how one comment with racist undertones derailed this whole thread.

Last edited:
I'm saying that he would be labeled as black, as you just agreed. Therefore, he would not be allowed on the bus. That was not a fallacy in bilbosh's post.
But see, back in the 50's and 60's in the United States Hispanics were not looked as black but rather Whites, just Lesser whites. 

SMH - You guys crack me up. Try to mix stuff up like if you aren't able to follow what's being said.

Last edited:

Why did you edit your original post?

No one said CC - You said ride the bus - you stand corrected and now you try to flip the scrip. Typical.

Why you so worry about Ninjahood - you seem to have a vast collection of his pictures. This is like the 5 one I seen you post.

I'm sure he has not worries about you! SMH - Dudes live and die over NT topics ...
you're right he wouldnt be let into a country club, I'll let you know next time I add to my posts.

I worry about him because I like him.

you're right he probably doesnt worry about me, but that doesn't matter because you obviouls care about how I feel  about him....and thats all that matter keko jones
wink.gif

I'm saying that he would be labeled as black, as you just agreed. Therefore, he would not be allowed on the bus. That was not a fallacy in bilbosh's post.
But see, back in the 50's and 60's in the United States Hispanics were not looked as black but rather Whites, just Lesser whites. 

SMH - You guys crack me up. Try to mix stuff up like if you aren't able to follow what's being said.
white hispanic?

white american?

white european?

white south african?

white brazilian?

you're right he wouldnt be let into a country club, I'll let you know next time I add to my posts.

I worry about him because I like him.

you're right he probably doesnt worry about me, but that doesn't matter because you obviouls care about how I feel  about him....and thats all that matter keko jones
wink.gif
Actually Ninja and You are the same IMHO.

Two members of NT.

You just failed to realize that I'm not speaking for Ninjahood nor in his defense. I was just trying to correct you. If you are to lazy to look up how Hispanics White or Brown were treated back in the 40's to 60's then that's your problem. I just dislike the fact that you come in here stating "facts" that are not really such!

Just saying!

Back
Top Bottom