Chris Jericho Fights Fans w/ Video

i'm over here
smh.gif
at myself... cause had i'd been there, I probably would have jumped in to help Chris...
laugh.gif

Why are dudes saying roid rage?
laugh.gif
You don't have to be on roids to get pissed off by people who don't know when. They probably grabbed him too.It's one thing in the arena but outside the arena is totally different.

Chris should have kept his composure but honestly I can say I would have spazzed either. In the video it looked like they were wildin and trying to provokehim. Security was TURRIBLE.

He spit in the girl's face, and curses at her. The woman then spit in Jericho's face. Jericho then started cursing out the woman some more, and was getting ready to go back into his vehicle (as all of this is still happening in the middle of the road).
tired.gif
Chris you can't do that. Man.

The arena security try again at this point to regain order, and two of them grab Jericho and start yelling at him to calm down, to which Jericho responds by taking a swing at one of the security guards and yelling at them to "do your f***ing job and get the f***ing police here". Then he shoves the second guard to the ground and tells him to "stay the f** off me".

Sounds like He was scared right here, don't blame him either. Where were the other wrestlers?

Them guys a bunch of marks they need to realize its just entertainment its not real dammit...
laugh.gif

good job Jericho. dudes is saying roid rage?? cmon man, dude is being harassed by fans. wrestlers are people too. i remem shawn michaels got beat up by 9 guysin Syracuse.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

good job Jericho. dudes is saying roid rage?? cmon man, dude is being harassed by fans. wrestlers are people too. i remem shawn michaels got beat up by 9 guys in Syracuse.

I thought Sunny said it was one dude?

pimp.gif

He was handin out Work. Light
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You watch wrestling?
nerd.gif

Props to Jericho. I don't see how they put up with these types of situations all the time
tired.gif

Jericho was clearly in the right even if he spat in someone's face. They threatened his safety by blocking his car and exit. That worthless security shouldalso be held accountable for what happened. It's not until he tells them that they need to do his job that they start pushing ppl. away and they do ahalf-$%+ job at that. Safe to say the WWE will never do a house show in that town again.

What did he do that was wrong in that incident?
Seems like he was just defending himself which every human being has a right to.

If women want to act like men then they should be prepared to be treated like men.

Man, it's idiot fans like that...that make us sane people that enjoy wrestling look bad.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Would've done the same thing as Jericho. It's not "roid rage" either. You'd get mad too if people we're trying to push your patienceand fight you.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man, it's idiot fans like that...that make us sane people that enjoy wrestling look bad.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Would've done the same thing as Jericho. It's not "roid rage" either. You'd get mad too if people we're trying to push your patience and fight you.

I hate this double standard in society...she hits him first, he retaliates and the headlines read "JERICHO ATTACKS WOMAN"...complete BS.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom