Chris Jericho Fights Fans w/ Video

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hate this double standard in society...she hits him first, he retaliates and the headlines read "JERICHO ATTACKS WOMAN"...complete BS.
smh.gif

Thats how it is. He was getting in the whip and she reached in. You don't know what people are up to so your first reaction is "what the hell is goingon?". I blame him for spitting but I cannot for defending himself with people all over him. Mobs turn to riots.

the fans got exactly what they deserved...these are REAL ATHLETES and just because they are "acting" in the ring doesnt mean they dont have theskills to whoop that ace

he handled his business, what? you cant defend yourself these days?
grin.gif

his back was turned when he hit the girl. for some reason i imagined him in his tights and with his shirt off throwing down
laugh.gif

if anything, the videos will show that the fans were the ones that acted out of line
@#@* it, judge orders a handicap caged match with fans v. jericho at wrestlemania
roll.gif

Jericho had a crowd of people harassing him and a few people decide to become boisterous and lunge after Jericho and the security does next to nothing....
smh.gif

...and then the media villifies the wrestler when something like this goes down. What was he supposed to do...not fight back?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Jericho at :59 knocking over the clumsy security guard. The expression on that dudes face was priceless.
roll.gif

fans do be crossing the line, I remember during the attitude era wwf came to town and fans started kicking x-pac's car and he hoped out and chased this guyaround the parking lot
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

If WWE was smart tho, They'd make a storyline out of this. Jericho got real heat...
No lie...I was thinking the same thing.

Hopefully son doesn't get reprimanded by Vince and them...that'd be some bull ++@#.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

If women want to act like men then they should be prepared to be treated like men.
Word.

word, he doesnt deserve to go down.

but he should be charged for putting his hands on a female.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Jericho!
pimp.gif

His promo skills are so good they actually getting offended in real life
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It's what makes him a great heel.

those security guards are assclowns. dumb jabronis. jericho is a cool dude. those are rednecks with nothing to do but listen to sweet chin music all day

Back
Top Bottom