Chris Jericho Fights Fans w/ Video

that second vid posted is much better than the first. i need a clapping emoticon for that woman getting punched.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Jericho laying them hands.
eek.gif

smh.gif
@ that female though, what you doing reaching in hiscar like that? Aside from the spitting I don't see anything wrong with what Jericho did.

People underestimate him, but Jericho ain't a dude to be messed with, they must not have heard about the backstageGoldberg fight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Jericho laying them hands.
eek.gif

smh.gif
@ that female though, what you doing reaching in his car like that? Aside from the spitting I don't see anything wrong with what Jericho did.

People underestimate him, but Jericho ain't a dude to be messed with, they must not have heard about the backstage Goldberg fight.
laugh.gif
What happened there?

^^The story I read, went something along the lines of, they got into a backstage fight, and jericho grabbed goldberg in a front face lock and nearly choked himout

if there's anything, you don't F with wrestlers no matter how many times you guys claim it's "fake"
laugh.gif

dumb broad got what she deserved..bunch of morons
indifferent.gif

from that second video posted it looks like the girl lunges at him and jericho just turned around swinging. i'm not trying to defend him punching a girlbut i don't think he even realizes hes punching a female.

Back
Top Bottom