Chromes '2's vs Grapes "5"s

Which one do you prefer, I'm in the urge of buying one of these for around the same price, both in great condition, But i would like some feedback, and also the price range of both these kicks. Condition for both is like 9/10.

Which one do you prefer, I'm in the urge of buying one of these for around the same price, both in great condition, But i would like some feedback, and also the price range of both these kicks. Condition for both is like 9/10.

If they are both around the same price I think you are getting a better deal on the grapes. I don't believe vs. threads are allowed in this forum though.

If they are both around the same price I think you are getting a better deal on the grapes. I don't believe vs. threads are allowed in this forum though.

i would get the 2's... back tab might get yellowed.. but nothing along the lines of netting getting yellowed. 2's will last you longer.

i would get the 2's... back tab might get yellowed.. but nothing along the lines of netting getting yellowed. 2's will last you longer.

As a personal preference, the grape V is by far my least favorite. 
Its a very appealing colorway, but I personally wouldn't wear them.

That, plus given the fact that the II's are one of my favorite Jordans, I would go with the Chromes.

But Chicago II's and Fire Red V's > both of these colorways imo. 

At the end of the day, get the one you really would see yourself wearing and loving more in the long run. 

As a personal preference, the grape V is by far my least favorite. 
Its a very appealing colorway, but I personally wouldn't wear them.

That, plus given the fact that the II's are one of my favorite Jordans, I would go with the Chromes.

But Chicago II's and Fire Red V's > both of these colorways imo. 

At the end of the day, get the one you really would see yourself wearing and loving more in the long run. 

well obviously you arent affected by hype, so if I were you just go with what you like more. Quality wise go with the 2s tho.

well obviously you arent affected by hype, so if I were you just go with what you like more. Quality wise go with the 2s tho.

Grape V's if you like appealing colorways. Chrome II's if you like a sturdier, more comfortable, more casual based sneaker.

Grape V's if you like appealing colorways. Chrome II's if you like a sturdier, more comfortable, more casual based sneaker.

honestly the only thing the grapes have going for them is the colorway. I've had 2 pairs, one pair the upper leather around the collar started to yellow, followed by the nets. with the other pair i experienced paint chipping after 2 wears. Neither pair were extremely icey to begin with and the leather is very cheap. I know two guys that have had the chrome 2s since high school (graduated in 05) and theyre still pretty fresh. The back yellowed on one of their pairs. I love the grapes much more then the chrome 2s but if your looking for quality for your buck go with the 2s. if you want a neck breaker get the grapes.

honestly the only thing the grapes have going for them is the colorway. I've had 2 pairs, one pair the upper leather around the collar started to yellow, followed by the nets. with the other pair i experienced paint chipping after 2 wears. Neither pair were extremely icey to begin with and the leather is very cheap. I know two guys that have had the chrome 2s since high school (graduated in 05) and theyre still pretty fresh. The back yellowed on one of their pairs. I love the grapes much more then the chrome 2s but if your looking for quality for your buck go with the 2s. if you want a neck breaker get the grapes.

Depends on which on you like more and more likely wear. For me the Grapes, but if you're balling you would get both pairs!

Back
Top Bottom