Citrus 7 insoles

i met up with a guy for a pair of citru vii sz 7y and when i got home i found out they had no insoles... is there a way to get the og insoles back? a site orsomething that sells them?

yeah just wanted to know...

and he never took pictures of the insoles (forgot to ask) and never said anythin about not having them

they're just insoles......
indifferent.gif

you can buy new ones....who else is going to see the inside of your shoe except you?

is there something wrong with me wanting og insoles for MY shoes?

my question was if there was a site that sold jordan insoles..

there is nothing wrong with wanting the insoles but idk how you gonna get em

ghOstface why don"t you check with nike and see if you can get a pair from them,if that don"t work go to a nike outlet and see if they have anycitrus for sale.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

indifferent.gif
I Swear...i can now understand Why People Be Sayin the JB Thread lost it
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you. Dawg, dude's just askin' for somehelp. Since when is that against the rules on NT? Do you find something wrong with helping somebody out that asks for it? That's wack. You cool OP. Ican't really help you. I know how you feel tho. There's a million other people on this board that would prefer everything OG included with their kix.The best advice I can offer is, A. Post it in the Miscellaneous Forum, or B. Just cop a different brand of insole.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

indifferent.gif
I Swear...i can now understand Why People Be Sayin the JB Thread lost it
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you. Dawg, dude's just askin' for some help. Since when is that against the rules on NT? Do you find something wrong with helping somebody out that asks for it? That's wack. You cool OP. I can't really help you. I know how you feel tho. There's a million other people on this board that would prefer everything OG included with their kix. The best advice I can offer is, A. Post it in the Miscellaneous Forum, or B. Just cop a different brand of insole.
Exactly. We have seen worse.

And a quick off topic:

This .jpg genius is so BORING

Originally Posted by gh0stface

is there something wrong with me wanting og insoles for MY shoes?

my question was if there was a site that sold jordan insoles..
then that's YOUR problem to find some isn't it?

they're insoles, no ones going to see them.

buy some new insoles, we all go through stuff like this sometimes when we buy from other people online just learn from your mistakes and ask alot of questionsthe next time your making a purchase from someone

write "wtb - citrus vii soles" in your signature and maybe someone will get at you.

glad to see i'm not the only one irritated with all the negative posting. bashing people because you don't like their post is tired.

contributing garbage comments just to increase your # of posts is the real reason this sites integrity is in question.

If you own another pair of VIIs, you can just swap back and forth when you wear 'em. In the meantime post a WTB for insoles in the buy/sell, ISS, eBay,etc. and cross your fingers.

bought some cheap dr scholls insoles

i would still like the og ones if anyone know where to find it

Back
Top Bottom