Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Just copped the brown wu wear lows with the swirl design.

went .5 down from my sneaker fit. Usually a 10.5, copped a 10.

any of you kno how recently released lows are cut?

when is the last time these were released, I like them but they're extremely rare:
817JL3ML6cL._UX695_.jpg

a UK seller on fleabay still has them in limited sizes but not in a colour I like. The Redland is also rare, I got 3 pair in late 2014, 1 of which were vintage/possibly from the 90's. they had that awful smell that leather can have that you just can't get rid of but the quality was soo much better than modern wallabees. I ditched them due to the sole(s) looking dirty & kinda wish I had not.

Just copped the green suede and purple suede wallabee on ONENESS for $75 each!!!

I'm mad af I missed the Commonwealth CM sales, coulda got the Stussys for 30% off. Ohh well.

Was going to Winners to get a belt. Came out with a pair of Clarks. Hadn't wore a pair in at least 10 or 15 years. 80$ (CAD) had to do it.
Don't you hate that? You go into the store for one thing and come out with sneakers/shoes. Happens to me way too often...

I'm in Montreal. It was at Alexis-nihon winners downtown. I only saw one other pair size 11. This was maybe 3 weeks ago meant to post this sooner my bad.

Reactions: ...
Not clarks but Killa Shoe Co. wallabees made in Ireland by Padmore Barnes. Picked these up at the Supreme warehouse sale years ago for cheap. shouldve gotten the black pair they had as well..

IMG_0039.jpg

Not clarks but Killa Shoe Co. wallabees made in Ireland by Padmore Barnes. Picked these up at the Supreme warehouse sale years ago for cheap. shouldve gotten the black pair they had as well..

IMG_0039.jpg

I was convinced wallabees were exclusively made by Clarks. I had no clue.

Back
Top Bottom