Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Retail here in Australia was 500aud hahaha theyre selling it for 250 aud now and its the last pair in my size, still deciding if I should pull the trigger or just cop 2 pairs of regular suede wallabees. Is the quality great for the veg tans? Its made in italy, right?

Oh damn didn't realize you're down under.

Ya they're made in Italy, I'm pleased with my pair tbh. I'd pull the trigger, I don't see them on too many sites but suede Wally's will always be around.

https://kith.com/collections/clarks/products/clarks-wallabee-sand

Maple_Suede_33278_5098.progressive.jpg

Gonna check here again before I post some other places, but anyone interested in the MF Doom Wallabees? Blue/Orange, US11.

Copped the blue pair from Bloomingdales, 20% off (25 if you have their card). Clark's site is doing 25% off for students and teachers but not sure if it works on these. Might get the brown pair later if they go on sale for less. These are my first pair of lows... are ankle rolls more likely with these?

I still find it weird how wallabees, at least around my way and when friends are concerned, are out the ordinary.

I love them. Super comfy and I actually appreciate the shape. It's different.

I still find it weird how wallabees, at least around my way and when friends are concerned, are out the ordinary.

I love them. Super comfy and I actually appreciate the shape. It's different.

They reached their peak of popularity in the late 90s, early 2000s, back when Wu-Tang was really poppin... that's what put me and my friends on.

They reached their peak of popularity in the late 90s, early 2000s, back when Wu-Tang was really poppin... that's what put me and my friends on.
I remember lugz & havana joe had their own versions of wallos in 97-98, the gator shoe store had them. Question for actual old heads (which is just about 100% of NT I think?) who had Clarks in the 90's & early 00's, how long are you wallabees lasting? I've gone with the Redlands & Natalies for about the past 5 years or so & the quality just doesn't compare to the Clarks I had back in the days. My wallabees from the late 90's & 2002 I think it was would have easily lasted over 10 years while the new stuff breaks down & is made of all kinds of cheap material.

I remember lugz & havana joe had their own versions of wallos in 97-98, the gator shoe store had them. Question for actual old heads (which is just about 100% of NT I think?) who had Clarks in the 90's & early 00's, how long are you wallabees lasting? I've gone with the Redlands & Natalies for about the past 5 years or so & the quality just doesn't compare to the Clarks I had back in the days. My wallabees from the late 90's & 2002 I think it was would have easily lasted over 10 years while the new stuff breaks down & is made of all kinds of cheap material.

With the crepe soles getting so dirty quickly, I've never kept a pair of Wallys for more than a few years. Also, the soles do get worn down over time making walking in the rain slippery.

I got a pair of blue leather hi's from the early 2000s I still wear. Sole is still good but ugly as sin lol but the leather on tgat pair has yet to be matched by any pair I own of 11 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom