Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Only have 3 pairs so far, tan suede and both unicorn leather ones that dropped a year or two ago. Will post pics later

Maan when I had my high top suede black ones I was DOIN it 
pimp.gif

Need to get me another pair or two. Definitely one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I ever owned.

Last edited:
Im frm 757. These were never appreciated and were always joked on when the topic was brought up
iono bout that, i remember my mom and grandma tryna get me some but I thought they were ugly at the time, crazy how taste changes over the years 

has anyone ever got a pair resoled? i got a pair w/ dirty *** crepe but the upper is still nice, wondering how it looks after and if its worth the cost.

if it's a relatively painless/hassle free process im thinking bout getting padmores resoled w/ crepe soles since clarks seems to put out more options in padmores for some reason. and they're cheaper so if i can get em for less than 60 shipped, then resoled for another 60 that would mean flavor wally's for a reasonable price.

View media item 429319

red, purple or yellow pair resoled w/ crepe sole? :smokin

Last edited:
does anyone know how to order from the UK clarks site to ship to the US? they got the YMC collab joints for dumb cheap and i wanna spend some money.

Back
Top Bottom