Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Word to the Wally ankle roll! Those who know, know.

Been rocking Wally's consistently since somewhere in the Mid 90's.

GOAT indeed.

Favorite non-sneaker shoe ever. I love that I can wear them casually and business casually, too. Makes me feel like less of a 9-5 chump at the office.

Only time I couldn't wear them at work is when it would snow. Busted my *** on ice damn near every time I'd try to rock in the snow. :lol:

ALL this to btw...

Wear them at the office, business trips. Your name it.

Busted my *** so many time in rain and snow too.

Last edited:

GOAT indeed.
ALL this to btw...

Haha I know exactly what you're talking about!

Word to

Last edited:
Def a classic. I'm sure I'll always have a couple pairs in my rotation. Don't know if ill ever mess with desert boots or anything though. I'm really partial to Wally's. word to the ankle-roll. :lol:

Are dudes really saying wallabees are comfortable? :smh:

Clark's are not comfortable at all

I was a wu-head coming up so I'm biased but I liked the wu-devilles more than the original. That 3m "w" in the corner just made the shoe pop more.  X-mas in '01 I came down the stairs and unwrapped these.

I've worn these on and off ever since. I even hooped in them a few times when I forgot my gym shoes. Thank you RZA.

I was a wu-head coming up so I'm biased but I liked the wu-devilles more than the original. That 3m "w" in the corner just made the shoe pop more.  X-mas in '01 I came down the stairs and unwrapped these.
View media item 382618
I've worn these on and off ever since. I even hooped in them a few times when I forgot my gym shoes. Thank you RZA.

I'm surprised you didn't snap your ankle off haha

Wallabees vs. Timbs.

Who ya got?

Son...

U named a model vs an entire company

For the record...

Timbs > Clark's

6 inch wheats > Wally's

Earth keepers = Wally's

Wally's > other casual boots like footwear

Those look like trash
I had these (Hush Puppy knock offs) in elementary and thought I was doing it. :x :lol: :smh: |I

I wear desert boots now when I wanna dress it up a little. But yeah, the Wallabee has def stood the test of time.

I got these hemp wallabees....nice looking but I never rock them cuz they're not the most comfortable shoes.

Size 9 if anyone's interested. I think these are limited edition or something cuz their hard to find.

View media item 383808
Hemp Wallabees #todayskicks by Sharp Cheddar, on Flickr

Wow that's a throwback I had some hemp Wally's

I just copped myself a new pair of low trip sands for summer

I've beaten my beeswax pair into retirement

Last edited:
"Boom, yo I got a crazy idea how to do Clarks now
Check it out, boom, this how you freak em, boom
You go get you go get the cream joints right? Boom
Now now, all you all you dye, is this right here
Boom, and this, yaknowhatI'msayin? Any color you want
But it'd be like, blue and cream, yaknowhatI'msayin?"

I have tons of Wally's!

Mos def appreciated forever and always!

I have about 10 other colors as well. One of my favorite shoes of all time.
info on those camo jawns
nerd.gif
Camos came out maybe 4 or 5 years ago, if my memory serves me correct.  And I don't remember them being too hard to find then.  I think I remember them being at Journeys. 

info on those camo jawns :nerd:

These were the Desert Storm Wallabees that came out about 3-4 years back. I also have a Green Camo pair.

Ebay is your best bet and they aren't expensive. I had a guy in NY/NJ with his own shop selling them to me at whole sale prices once we established a good business relationship.

$50-$70 a pair. The purple suede are one of my favorites. Green Suede too.

The pinstripe/corduroy ones are dope too!

Favorite non-sneaker shoe ever. I love that I can wear them casually and business casually, too. Makes me feel like less of a 9-5 chump at the office.

Only time I couldn't wear them at work is when it would snow. Busted my *** on ice damn near every time I'd try to rock in the snow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never really got into them, but how is the comfort? 

Is it more for the winter or is it a year round shoe? 

Whenever someone mentions I'm like those are Rae and Ghost's s shoes. 
The comfort is amazing, IMO.  That crepe sole is like walking on a cloud.  

And I rock mine year round, but I'm biased.  No other shoe will touch my foot during office hours, unless we're talking about casual Fridays.  

GOAT indeed.

Only time I couldn't wear them at work is when it would snow. Busted my *** on ice damn near every time I'd try to rock in the snow.
laugh.gif
ALL this to btw...

roll.gif

The first time it happened on dry land I thought it was just a fluke.  Nope!  Glad I don't have glass ankles, word to Steph Curry.  

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom