CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

Dude was on the gi.joe tip just waltz up into cobra-la and started sweeping them up and throwing them around and taking there eggs.

Dude was on the gi.joe tip just waltz up into cobra-la and started sweeping them up and throwing them around and taking there eggs.

laugh.gif
at the replies in here.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Cobras like "DID THIS DUDE JUST DID THIS?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly what i thought.

Lion guy is ok i guess seen that one before so not that crazy to me

Originally Posted by So Slickening

You have no idea how jealous I am of the Lion dude. Lions are my favorite animals and I love rolling around with cousin's dogs that I grew up with... if I could do that with lions, I'd be so chilllllllll
lolol wut? Dude it's not that hard though.  Just go to Africa kidnap a baby lion, raise it yourself, release into wild, go visit it at some point.  You should probably be cool with your lion's friends once it is back in the wild, see your lion will tell his lion friends not to eat you, and that you're good peoples.  It works trust me
man shut your jealous *** up. that lion man is more impressive than the cobra dude. i seen hundreds of cobra handlers before, not to serious. never seen a damn man playing with LIONS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Cobras like "DID THIS DUDE JUST DID THIS?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly what i thought.

Lion guy is ok i guess seen that one before so not that crazy to me

Originally Posted by So Slickening

You have no idea how jealous I am of the Lion dude. Lions are my favorite animals and I love rolling around with cousin's dogs that I grew up with... if I could do that with lions, I'd be so chilllllllll
lolol wut? Dude it's not that hard though.  Just go to Africa kidnap a baby lion, raise it yourself, release into wild, go visit it at some point.  You should probably be cool with your lion's friends once it is back in the wild, see your lion will tell his lion friends not to eat you, and that you're good peoples.  It works trust me
man shut your jealous *** up. that lion man is more impressive than the cobra dude. i seen hundreds of cobra handlers before, not to serious. never seen a damn man playing with LIONS.
pimp.gif

If I had half the confidence any of these dudes have...

I'd just stroll through the avenue on the humble like:

367000856_82e8e018cc.jpg

367000856_82e8e018cc.jpg

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

367000856_82e8e018cc.jpg

laugh.gif
wut?

Back
Top Bottom