CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

LET THAT BOY COOK
image.png

He's not scared cause... those cobras have been defanged. Dude knows he's not in danger.

He's not scared cause... those cobras have been defanged. Dude knows he's not in danger.

Even if those cobras were de-fanged....cant they SPIT their venom at prey?

I could be wrong though. Either way, dude has more sack than i do.

Even if those cobras were de-fanged....cant they SPIT their venom at prey?

I could be wrong though. Either way, dude has more sack than i do.

How so? Its not like the venom is made and stored in the fangs. The fangs are just instruments of application, no?

(i know nothing about snakes to be honest, im just asking)

How so? Its not like the venom is made and stored in the fangs. The fangs are just instruments of application, no?

(i know nothing about snakes to be honest, im just asking)

If they are defanged they STILL produce venom.....they just dont have the instrument to inject the venom (fangs)........so there is no harm done

BUT snakes are still able to regrow there fangs......snakes grow n lose fangs more often then sharks and there teeth

If they are defanged they STILL produce venom.....they just dont have the instrument to inject the venom (fangs)........so there is no harm done

BUT snakes are still able to regrow there fangs......snakes grow n lose fangs more often then sharks and there teeth

I'm not an expert. But, I know their venom glands are removed. Those Cobras didn't even try to attack. They know it's useless. They can just hiss at him ha ha.

I'm not an expert. But, I know their venom glands are removed. Those Cobras didn't even try to attack. They know it's useless. They can just hiss at him ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom