Clip on the inventor of the super soaker

Inspiring!
pimp.gif

I heard in a different story that the typical inventor's royalties are only 1%. Of course, 1% isn't a bad deal considering how much money has been made off of Super Soaker.

I heard in a different story that the typical inventor's royalties are only 1%. Of course, 1% isn't a bad deal considering how much money has been made off of Super Soaker.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

royalties often range from 2% to 10% of the net revenues.

Over the years, Super Soaker sales have totaled close to one billion dollars.
$20,000,000 - $100,000,000

Thats just off of the Super Soaker...

Currently, Lonnie Johnson holds over 80 patents, with over 20 more pending, and is the author of several publications on spacecraft power systems.

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Currently, Lonnie Johnson holds over 80 patents, with over 20 more pending, and is the author of several publications on spacecraft power systems.

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom