Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

I need to go to one of these before I die, but I dont think this is gunna be the year.

That Lineup is crazy tho

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I wasn't really considering camping out until I realized I probably won't be able to afford the hotel expenses. How is it camping out? Does it add or take away from the experience?

Never been there, but I'm pretty sure it just adds more to the experience. That's just me though.

2011 Coachella line up looks way better than last years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't really considering camping out until I realized I probably won't be able to afford the hotel expenses. How is it camping out? Does it add or take away from the experience?

Never been there, but I'm pretty sure it just adds more to the experience. That's just me though.

2011 Coachella line up looks way better than last years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna camp but I plan to do alot of smoking. Not sure that's going to work out. I'm not as "free spirited" as others.

I wanna camp but I plan to do alot of smoking. Not sure that's going to work out. I'm not as "free spirited" as others.

I went to Coachella last year and it was an amazing experience. Camping is definitley the way to go if anyone is thinking about it, makes it even better.

Hova killed it last year and I'm sure Kanye will kill it as well. Looks like a great line up...i will be there...

I went to Coachella last year and it was an amazing experience. Camping is definitley the way to go if anyone is thinking about it, makes it even better.

Hova killed it last year and I'm sure Kanye will kill it as well. Looks like a great line up...i will be there...

Both.

Pro: Around everyone, party circles you, no traffic to and from the show each day
Con: Hot #*@ sun at 8am causing you to wake up, sharing toliets and showers

But overall camping is better. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Trust bruh I wouldn't lie to you. It's a free for all. As long as you're not throwing e-pills in the air or going up to security handing them a L you straight. I don't think there was a time last coachella where I DIDN'T have a joint in my hand

Both.

Pro: Around everyone, party circles you, no traffic to and from the show each day
Con: Hot #*@ sun at 8am causing you to wake up, sharing toliets and showers

But overall camping is better. 

Trust bruh I wouldn't lie to you. It's a free for all. As long as you're not throwing e-pills in the air or going up to security handing them a L you straight. I don't think there was a time last coachella where I DIDN'T have a joint in my hand

Music Festivals in which there camping is basically one big cyph
laugh.gif

Music Festivals in which there camping is basically one big cyph
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom